Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest reefatoon

'Dear Aulas,

I'm going absent without leave.

Cheers.

PS. You're a c***.'

Really needs a follow up picture of Kinnear as Emporer Palpatine smiling away.

http://www.fotoshack.us/fotos/26080emp.jpg

It seems we are the "specific" club mentioned in that rant at OM, so at least that means we must be in pole position as far as Gomis is concerned. Quite encouraging really.

Locked him in and legged it ? lol

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 40s

A malfunction in one of the rooms in #Lyon's stadium (Gerland) meant that Jean Michel Aulas was trapped in a room after the match vs #RMCF.

Expand

Christ, look at the state of that.

On the subject of full kit w*****s - i saw a bloke in full B&L Lions away kit at lunch.

people wearing sky cycling tops with jeans and trainers last week.

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't get any new forward in by the Man City match.

I said this the other day to a mate, i'm convinced we will get absolutely battered by City and then on deadline day will sign two players we have never heard of out of desperation.

I said this the other day to a mate, i'm convinced we will get absolutely battered by City and then on deadline day will sign two players we have never heard of out of desperation.

We'll get battered by City even if we do sign two new strikers. We always bend over for them. Just once I want a real performance against that lot.

Guest bimpy474

We'll get battered by City even if we do sign two new strikers. We always bend over for them. Just once I want a real performance against that lot.

The Ben Arfa broken leg game, we played well that day, a 2-1 defeat when Hoots was in charge, theirs wasn't a pen and Shola wasn't given one that clearly was. Robbed by Martin Atkinson.

Aye.

It seems we are the "specific" club mentioned in that rant at OM, so at least that means we must be in pole position as far as Gomis is concerned. Quite encouraging really.

Aye, should happen eventually.

What rant was this? Must've missed it.

Guest Phil K

:lol:

We don't think he's worth what they think he's worth?

Ground-breaking stuff.

Wow. Ashley-controlled Newcastle never done that before, eh ? Jeebers...... :tickedoff:

The Ben Arfa broken leg game, we played well that day, a 2-1 defeat when Hoots was in charge, theirs wasn't a pen and Shola wasn't given one that clearly was. Robbed by Martin Atkinson.

How many times has Atkinson robbed us ? I can't even recall one episode when he reffed our game and the b*st*rd DIDN'T

A modern version of the "Barnsley B*****d" Steve Hodge