Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

The case Bafetimbi Gomis (27 years) would it about to end? Asked by the website Journal du Dimanche , the chairman of the Olympique Lyonnais Jean-Michel Aulas said where were the negotiations with Newcastle. And to think, it is really more than fine details to be finalized.

"We accepted the proposal of Newcastle, to transfer up to 8 million euros, plus 2 million bonus. The club has made ​​the idea of accepting the wage claims of the player. The agreement is now linked to the acceptance of fees agents. I understand that the problem is in the amount and manner of payment of commissions. There are several people involved in the operation, which complicates the negotiation as often. But I have good hope that things are resolved within 24 or 48 hours, "he explained.

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/ol-aulas-annonce-gomis-a-newcastle-dans-24-a-48h_111527

Promising.

So basically fee agreed, contract agreed, agents being scum of the earth. Still time for Joe to work his magic and pull the plug on this one.

**lights go out in office, JFK's entrance music begins to play**

Guest bimpy474

I've just moved the lawn and trimmed Mrs Bimpy's bush. We signed this f***er while i was gone.

What's with the details? :scared:

It was like a hedgerow from Normandy, thick as fuck.

I've just moved the lawn and trimmed Mrs Bimpy's bush. We signed this f***er while i was gone.

It was like a hedgerow from Normandy, thick as f***.

Soldiers climbing all over it.

Guest bimpy474

It was like a hedgerow from Normandy, thick as f***.

Soldiers climbing all over it.

Gimp, Bitte nein.