Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

We don't think he's worth what they think he's worth?

Ground-breaking stuff.

Wow. Ashley-controlled Newcastle never done that before, eh ? Jeebers...... :tickedoff:

The Ben Arfa broken leg game, we played well that day, a 2-1 defeat when Hoots was in charge, theirs wasn't a pen and Shola wasn't given one that clearly was. Robbed by Martin Atkinson.

How many times has Atkinson robbed us ? I can't even recall one episode when he reffed our game and the b*st*rd DIDN'T

A modern version of the "Barnsley B*****d" Steve Hodge

Atkinson is well and truly one of the worst refs i can remember, just awful.

This is nowt compared to players such as Debuchy who take at least two transfer windows to get 'over the line'

Technically this is about the twelfth transfer window since we first tried to sign Gomis.

Doesn't count when that was under a different manager...

:eek:

It seems we are the "specific" club mentioned in that rant at OM, so at least that means we must be in pole position as far as Gomis is concerned. Quite encouraging really.

Aye, should happen eventually.

What rant was this? Must've missed it.

There was a tweet posted here a couple of pages back.

Gomis quoted earlier:

'URGH MR CHAIRMAN RELEASE ME FROM THIS SLAVERY YOU KEEP ME IN, even though you have tried too repeatedly but it wasn't too my exact specifications, IT'S NOT FAIR - I WANT TO MOVE, to a very specific club, SO LET ME GO BECAUSE YOU OWE ME, even though you have paid me a wage + bonuses for the work I have completed for you. WAH WAH WAH'

If it was one of our players kicking off like this I'd want him shoed in the head repeatedly.

That was the one. Not sure how much of it is genuine or is it just Disco taking the piss.

Gomis quoted earlier:

'URGH MR CHAIRMAN RELEASE ME FROM THIS SLAVERY YOU KEEP ME IN, even though you have tried too repeatedly but it wasn't too my exact specifications, IT'S NOT FAIR - I WANT TO MOVE, to a very specific club, SO LET ME GO BECAUSE YOU OWE ME, even though you have paid me a wage + bonuses for the work I have completed for you. WAH WAH WAH'

If it was one of our players kicking off like this I'd want him shoed in the head repeatedly.

That was the one. Not sure how much of it is genuine or is it just Disco taking the piss.

:lol:

Gomis quoted earlier:

:lol: deary me (it's totes genuine).

Gomis quoted earlier:

That was the one. Not sure how much of it is genuine or is it just Disco taking the p*ss.

:lol: deary me (it's totes genuine).

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3266112/chandler-bing-i-knew-it-o.gif