Newcastle 0 - 1 Blackburn Rovers - 01/03/08 - Post match reaction from page 20

James

What a fucking sucker punch, fucking gutted at the moment but if we play like that every week with Martins on hand to fucking score sometime then we WILL stay up.

How did Oba play today btw? Make much of a difference?

whoever has the avatar of keegan out, get it sorted. weve had more shots in this game than in most games this season. its not keegans fault owen couldnt finish a happy meal

Its his fault for putting Smith upfront and expecting goals tbh..

3 points off relegation but....

WE WONT GET RELEGATED SO SHUT THE F*** UP!

What a fucking bizarre post, mate. Akin to "I shoot up with used needles but... I WON'T CATCH AIDS!!!!!11one". Very real chance we'll go down, fucking furious, as are many.

Think the players have to be held account here. Continual spouting off in the media about how they are going to do this and that for the fans and yet look at us. We are in free-fall and now in real danger of going down. I hope these clowns feel pleased with themselves. Useless w@nkers.

Michael Owen has been a curse to this football club and he continues to destroy us.

Completely his fault today . I'm heartbroken at what has just happened.

We are in big trouble ...

Guest LucaAltieri

Michael Owen has been a curse to this football club and he continues to destroy us.

Completely his fault today . I'm heartbroken at what has just happened.

We are in big trouble ...

You don't like Owen, we get it.

Guest Deep456

There is a plus side though, we have something to play for and if we do stay up it will be such a confidence boost. Like Pourthsmouth a couple of seasons ago. On the other hand, we could just be fucked if we get relegated.

Heatbroken. Hurt. Lost.

I don't know what to say about that game, I really don't.

It's worse than losing 6-0 at Old Trafford.

We're in deep trouble. And for the first time, I honestly believe we could get relegated if we don't pick up points soon.

The worst thing about today was that it showed how shatterred we are for confidence.

We had 60% possession, 16 shots, 15 corners. They rarely troubled us but nicked the game. Things just aren't going right for us and the opportunity to take some points are dissappearing game by game.

I'm at a loss to explain why Martins didn't start today. We have 1 striker severely out of form and one that is useless, and we're up against a slow defence and one he has done well against in the past - and yet he still doesn't start. :idiot2:

Very worried now, our form compared to those around us is very poor, even Birmingham are getting results - the fact is we are getting beat at home and away and others are starting to pick up points and we are not winning the games we should be winning or even getting a point.

cant blame keegan, duff  is a fucking idiot, owen is a tosser, smith is appalling (would question keegan not bringing on carroll), barton is appalling

How can you honestly not blame Keegan when he's the one responsible for allowing the epitome of anti-football that is Smith to start every single match he's available for selection?