Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

What a wally, absolute nailed-on way to get yourself sent off in this fixture, run half the pitch to get in the ref's face when you're on a yellow.

Speaking of idiots, I spent 4 points taking Wes Brown out my fantasy squad this week.  :crazy2:

More Liverpool players begging for a yellow card from the ref on the way off the pitch.

Agree cannot have players going on at refs but it has to be the same for every team in every game and its not, I did'nt think the 1st yellow was booking anyway, yeah he was a little late but his first tackle and it was not that bad.

The ref has been itching to be involved in the game from the off, will be interesting to see how he reacts to Man Ure scum whining when a decision does not go their way.

Rafa needs to fine Mascherano though a bloody stupid thing to do when your already on a yellow.

Agree cannot have players going on at refs but it has to be the same for every team in every game and its not, I did'nt think the 1st yellow was booking anyway, yeah he was a little late but his first tackle and it was not that bad.

The ref has been itching to be involved in the game from the off, will be interesting to see how he reacts to Man Ure scum whining when a decision does not go their way.

Rafa needs to fine Mascherano though a bloody stupid thing to do when your already on a yellow.

I think the first yellow was partly for the way he acted after the tackle.

Stupid yellow for Torres and a worse one for Mascherano. Don't know why people are applauding these two awful decisions.

Neither torres nor Mascherano were hardly in his face were they? The ref has to be stronger than that. Steve Bennett is weak as hell. Always hiding behind his cards. Flashes them way too quickly.

All the build up all week and the game is effectively ruined by the ref.

Absolute rubbish.

Fuck off man, he's been shouting and swearing at the ref all game. Thick cunt got what he deserved.

And I don't like Steve Bennett.

Btw that entire incident came from Liverpool WINNING a freekick. Thick as pigshit.

Mascherano had been giving the ref shit all game though, you could clearly see him shout "FUCK OFF!" at him earlier on.  Didn't need to run 20 yards to act incredulous at the ref with his stupid grin (Alonso, to his credit, saw it coming). The thick twat deserved all he got.  If I was a scouser I'd be livid at the odious little oik.

PROTECT RONALDO AT ALL COSTS. New FA rule..

:D

If this is how they are going to stamp down on refs being whinged at in every game every time then fine, but we all know it won't work like that, some players will get away with it whilst others won't.

Guest maddog2

Stupid yellow for Torres and a worse one for Mascherano. Don't know why people are applauding these two awful decisions.

Neither torres nor Mascherano were hardly in his face were they? The ref has to be stronger than that. Steve Bennett is weak as hell. Always hiding behind his cards. Flashes them way too quickly.

All the build up all week and the game is effectively ruined by the ref.

Absolute rubbish.

Exactly, the Torres yellow was completely bullshit. He'd been hacked down 5 times in the game and was complaining to the referee not having a go. With Mash you could have had a case, as he was yelling at the ref to fuck off when he got his 1st.. but I thought the card came out way too quick - he barely had even spoken a word and pop up comes the card.

Even if it was harsh, the commentators, his team mates and everyone watching could see exactly what was going to happen to Mascarpone as soon as he started marching over so it was stupidity either way.

Guest maddog2

Yep, still some awful refeering. Especially the way Ronaldo is being protected and Torres is not. Seems Ferugson has effectively gotten into Bennet's head with the mindgames.