Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

:frantic:

Does anybody believe our team could come back from 2-0 down away from home at the moment?

But it's ok, we have better players.

We probably do have better players. Unfortunately we're not prepared for a scrap in any way. These teams knew they were going to be down there, and know what they have to do. We just pack in.

yep. If results at Villa Park and Portsmouth stay the same then it adds weight to what you say Dave.

It's really the crunch time for us coming up and there will be nowhere for them to hide and no excuses

Does anybody believe our team could come back from 2-0 down away from home at the moment?

We probably do have better players. Unfortunately we're not prepared for a scrap in any way. These teams knew they were going to be down there, and know what they have to do. We just pack in.

:thup:

That's what i was getting at. People who still think we're too good to go down based on the strength of our individuals need to have a look at the spirit with which the teams around us are playing and then compare it to our own.

:thup:

That's what i was getting at. People who still think we're too good to go down based on the strength of our individuals need to have a look at the spirit with which the teams around us are playing and then compare it to our own.

No one thinks we're too good to go down, no one thinks we're anything like good.  People who think we will stay up simply think there are teams who will do worse than us over the next 2 months thats all.

We will quite simply have to win our games against Fulham, Sunderland and Reading at least. A lot of the teams we expect to beat our relegation rivals just aren't doing it (Tottenham, Arsenal and Man City have done us no favours in the last week or two). It's up to our team of miss-firing bottlers to save our club.

We will quite simply have to win our games against Fulham, Sunderland and Reading at least. A lot of the teams we expect to beat our relegation rivals just aren't doing it (Tottenham, Arsenal and Man City have done us no favours in the last week or two). It's up to our team of miss-firing bottlers to save our club.

I've almost given up on the away games altogether, meaning we are relying on winning those games.

I've almost given up on the away games altogether, meaning we are relying on winning those games.

Cant see us beating Reading

you reckon 7 points will be enough?

Can't you just f*** off, Supertoon? Do you actually contribute to anything?

It was actually a serious question i dont think we will win reading am i being negative again just like when i said we were in a relegation battle only to be laughed at