Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

We will quite simply have to win our games against Fulham, Sunderland and Reading at least. A lot of the teams we expect to beat our relegation rivals just aren't doing it (Tottenham, Arsenal and Man City have done us no favours in the last week or two). It's up to our team of miss-firing bottlers to save our club.

I've almost given up on the away games altogether, meaning we are relying on winning those games.

Cant see us beating Reading

you reckon 7 points will be enough?

Possibly, depending on others' fixtures. I've not looked but I hear they are very tough. Can't see Fulham getting to 36 points from here, so it's one place.

Can't you just f*** off, Supertoon? Do you actually contribute to anything?

It was actually a serious question i dont think we will win reading am i being negative again just like when i said we were in a relegation battle only to be laughed at

It's just constant though. Put a smile on your face man!

It was actually a serious question i dont think we will win reading am i being negative again just like when i said we were in a relegation battle only to be laughed at

It's just constant though. Put a smile on your face man!

What is constant?

I know i am negative sometimes but this time i have said nothing wrong

We will quite simply have to win our games against Fulham, Sunderland and Reading at least. A lot of the teams we expect to beat our relegation rivals just aren't doing it (Tottenham, Arsenal and Man City have done us no favours in the last week or two). It's up to our team of miss-firing bottlers to save our club.

I've almost given up on the away games altogether, meaning we are relying on winning those games.

Cant see us beating Reading

you reckon 7 points will be enough?

Possibly, depending on others' fixtures. I've not looked but I hear they are very tough. Can't see Fulham getting to 36 points from here, so it's one place.

Sunderland and Bolton have really tough games worse than ours i think

Have to say I think Reading probably are one of the stronger teams from down there as usual i look at the fixtures and say to myself which newcastle will turn up. The battlers or the team just praying the 90 comes and goes fingers crossed it wont come down to that but by god we are giving ourselves a hard time of it.

Glad Villa have scored but i'm not all that bothered about that result. Its the teams below us that we need to worry about, not Boro (although I know they're just above us)

Birmingham losing is much more important than Boro.

Glad Villa have scored but i'm not all that bothered about that result. Its the teams below us that we need to worry about, not Boro (although I know they're just above us)

Nah I think Boro will be in the battle more than Birmingham soon.

I don't get it though. The more teams in the shit the less chance we go down. I want them all to fucking lose. :lol: