Two Players We Still Haven't Replaced

Tooj

Man Utd haven't replaced Keane but they still won the league.

not directly, but they still brought the best players and re-structured their attack.

Who could replace Keane anyway ?

not directly, but they still brought the best players and re-structured their attack.

Saying that, he done well to replace Bryan Robson.

IMO they replaced him with Rooney. Similar in terms of inspiration, drive, passion and ability to drag other players up to his level.

IMO they replaced him with Rooney. Similar in terms of inspiration, drive, passion and ability to drag other players up to his level.

manu fan I used to know from work [ a half decent one ] thought when they bought Rooney he wasn't good enough for them. I used to tell him that Rooney would be a real ManU great. Haven't seen him for the last few years but I bet he's changed his attitude now.

Anybody who seriously thinks that Kieron Dyer did enough to be considered a top NUFC player during his 8 years here is a complete and utter blind knackerjack.

Wonder when he'll be back on the dancefloor

Anybody who seriously thinks that Kieron Dyer did enough to be considered a top NUFC player during his 8 years here is a complete and utter blind knackerjack.

Wonder when he'll be back on the dancefloor

Who said that like?

This thread is about players that we haven't replaced, I'd say Dyer hasn't been replaced properly since Allardyce replaced him with that shit house Alan Smith and we're crying out for his pace in the team right now.

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/files_football/BARTON_Warren_19970323_NF_R.jpg

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1556381.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A625E36423F7F695909930FDCFC4C15FBB

Ok those two were just to complete the hairy back 4 - though arguably we haven't had a better pair of fullbacks since....

Did that back four ever play together btw or had Venison left by the time Barton joined? Its a lot of hair :crazy2:

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/4883507

:lol:

We've replaced a quick headless chicken with a slow one (Smith). Woo!

N'Zogbia is more of a headless chicken than Dyer. So is Martins, come to think of it.

I always thought Speed suited Bolton a lot more than us. Good runner with great heading ability, but not enough skill to be a playmaker. Tended to let the tempo of the game dictate him rather than the other way round.

manu fan I used to know from work [ a half decent one ] thought when they bought Rooney he wasn't good enough for them. I used to tell him that Rooney would be a real ManU great. Haven't seen him for the last few years but I bet he's changed his attitude now.

He's a class act. A leader on the pitch by example, in much the same way Keane was for them.

I'd agree on Bellamy. We really benefit from a quick, energetic hard-working player who can link up the attack with the midfield. Before CB, it was Beardsley. Last season, to a lesser extent, Dyer did a job for us in that role.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/870000/images/_872853_cordone150.jpg

even a short term player or 2 like that - who did alright for a short while - brought in during January - or late last summer - would have helped us gain a few more points which could yet prove the difference, and at least encouraged us to believe that someone could see what was needed.

This is what I just can't get my head around.

I agree with you.  f****** hell!

there's hope for you yet Liam O mate  ;D

A striker who scored two goals...........okay I know that is a lot if ya Alan Smith but haway lads yas are clutching at straws now.