Side & Formation for Birmingham

Tsunami
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the training pics on the website are the green bibs the first teamers or simply a random picked team for the sake of a practice match?

Bibs were an Allardyce faze. It doesnt seem to be something Keegan does, other people seem to have picked up on it after it has stopped.

In the training pics on the website are the green bibs the first teamers or simply a random picked team for the sake of a practice match?

Bibs were an Allardyce faze. It doesnt seem to be something Keegan does, other people seem to have picked up on it after it has stopped.

The sight of Ramage in that bib had me bricking it for a minute there - thanks  mackems.gif

Kna the bib theory was knocking around during the Souness era to I think, I don't believe it though.. Not even Keegan would give Ramage a start..

Guest Urban Fox

Smith plays = Newcastle get relegated with a whimper

Martins plays = Newcastle have at least a fighting chance

N'Zogbia should not play again this season - he's not interested and couldn't care what happens to Newcastle.  We should be playing people who love the club and would die for the cause.  How many Lee Clarks, David Kellys and Steve Watson's have we got in the current Relegation battle?

N'Zogbia should not play again this season - he's not interested and couldn't care what happens to Newcastle.  We should be playing people who love the club and would die for the cause.  How many Lee Clarks, David Kellys and Steve Watson's have we got in the current Relegation battle?

What's he done like? I must have missed what he's done wrong. I was probably pre-occupied with him being one of the few rays of light in this team.

He can be a bit stroppy. Can't really blame him like, having to play second fiddle to that waste of space Duff.

N'Zogbia should not play again this season - he's not interested and couldn't care what happens to Newcastle.  We should be playing people who love the club and would die for the cause.  How many Lee Clarks, David Kellys and Steve Watson's have we got in the current Relegation battle?

Yeah, but how many Bellamys, Roberts and Dyers have we got either? Talented players who couldn't give a stuff about the club. I would give a lot for a couple of those right now, and potentially Zog is one of them.

N'Zogbia should not play again this season - he's not interested and couldn't care what happens to Newcastle.  We should be playing people who love the club and would die for the cause.  How many Lee Clarks, David Kellys and Steve Watson's have we got in the current Relegation battle?

What's he done like? I must have missed what he's done wrong. I was probably pre-occupied with him being one of the few rays of light in this team.

in other circumstances id agree but we are in a relegation battle and we need to play our best starting 11. i dont think anyone is going to die for the cause if im honest, maybe harper and beye.

I'd say he looks about as interested as the rest of them do, yeah okay he has stated he is not happy but I'd be more worried if he was happy with the way things are.

Zoggy is a player we need to keep and dropping him would not help us achieve that..

I know he's nowhere near fit but we could do with him at the minute.  He's not the best defender in the world but he doesnt make many errors and I'd prefer him over Taylor at the moment.  Him and faye would be unspectacular but solid and reliable.

Ramage doesn't make many errors? ???

Have we signed a new bloke called Ramage that I've missed, because the one I know about is diabolical.

I know he's nowhere near fit but we could do with him at the minute.  He's not the best defender in the world but he doesnt make many errors and I'd prefer him over Taylor at the moment.  Him and faye would be unspectacular but solid and reliable.

My fucking god. I know some people here are desperate and willing to try whatever just in case it works and saves our ass, but brother, Ramage is NOT the way to go. He is so limited it's just sad watching him. My memory of Ramage is his red hot face leaving the pitch in the first half after being terrorised by Rooney. He is so out of this league that they get. Now get yourself togehter Northern Soul!

We got to keep free kicks around the area to a minimum, Mc Fadden has to much quality to gift him an opportunity.

Larsson too. Another reason not to play Smith, if ever one were needed.

Bit of a contradiction there - if there's one player who looks like he gives a shit and will give it his all, it's Alan Smith.  But because of his complete lack of ability, I think every person on this forum would far rather see N'Zogbia on the pitch than him.