How Many more Humiliating defeats will keegan face before he walks again.

Guest microbar

Guest microbar

We must face the possibilty Of being managerless Within the next 2 or 3 games,

I just cant see keegan staying around for much longer,

With the prospect of Keegans getting his first win looking slimmer as games go by,

We could be looking at dennis wise as our next manager.

I hope I am wrong and things do improve,

But every game that passes leaves me more Dispondant about our premiership future.

With the prospect of Keegans getting his first win looking slimmer as games go by,

But every game that passes leaves me more Dispondant about our premiership future.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1358/animalslaughingpuppyec1.gif

Is that meant to be a poem?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!!

But - you really need to have a brain first!

Lyrics by Morrissey?

I don't think he'll walk, although seeing he's got some previous on this, it's not quite as outrageous a suggestion as people are saying.

I hate to say it, but when I read the post, the question occurred to me - if that's what did happen, what would I feel about it? He hasn't shown any capacity so far to turn things around.

Guest nufc_geordie

I don't think he'll walk, although seeing he's got some previous on this, it's not quite as outrageous a suggestion as people are saying.

I hate to say it, but when I read the post, the question occurred to me - if that's what did happen, what would I feel about it? He hasn't shown any capacity so far to turn things around.

I can see the point the original poster makes. His previous does suggest he could walk and the potential for embarrassing defeats against Brum and Fulham is definately there!

I can see the point the original poster makes. His previous does suggest he could walk and the potential for embarrassing defeats against Brum and Fulham is definately there!

think it's a question that will only be worthy of asking next season if we're in any similar sort of position

keegan will stay regardless this season as he'll always be able to claim "it's not my team" like every other manager we've had since he left the first time (as always, bobby excepted)

this ignores the rumoured financial need for keegan to want to stay at the club as i think he'll geniunely believe he's the man for the job  - as bobyule says though, he's shown little to suggest he is so far

I can't see KK walking, especially if the rumours of his Soccer Schools losing loads are true, and I think it's less likely to see Dennis Wise taking over.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see Keegan moved on in the summer if results and/or performances are bad for the rest of the season.