Butterflies

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

I have woken up this morning feeling so nervous about the match tonight. I hope the players have recognised the level of commitment and fight that the other teams in the relegation battle have put in this weekend and can replicate it themselves. I cannot remember when I last felt this worried about a Newcastle game, anyone else feeling the same?

I have woken up this morning feeling so nervous about the match tonight. I hope the players have recognised the level of commitment and fight that the other teams in the relegation battle have put in this weekend and can replicate it themselves. I cannot remember when I last felt this worried about a Newcastle game, anyone else feeling the same?

Aye feeling a bit wobly,  it was the first thing i thought about this morning when i woke up.  I just wish it was all over either way.

I don't mind admitting I am shiteing myself for tonights match, we lose tonight and I do not see us surviving this season, team selection tonight could also seal Keegan's fate at the club to. Will the traveling fans turn on him if Smith starts ahead of Oba or Viduka? I think there is a real chance they may.

Bricking it to say the least!

This really should be KK's sorta match however, man for man brum are behind us in quality, hence it should just be about KK giving a motivational speach to kill all others, every single player tonight should be prepared to die for the cause!

Just the same as the other 'challengable' games in the last few months - bolton, blackburn, middlesbrough . . . . . . so yeah, caking it. A draw will feel like a victory tonight but anythin less and we really are fucked.

Next week will just be as bad now that fulham have started to play football again . . . .

Guest nufc_geordie

Got to start with Viduka and Oba, no room for Owen for me. Don't particularyl want to watch the match but I can't not if you catch my drift. Very nervous but fear the worst.

Not to bothered about tonight as results went for us over the weekend. Like you say next week is the bigger of the two games.

Yes but we have to get out of the HABIT of losing games. Tonight's the night.

I'll tell you something, I've kept really quiet about this, but I'd love it if we beat them, love it.

Would make me feel a hell of a lot better.  I agree it's not the end of the world if we don't though...  Not yet, anyway.

I really don't know what to do with myself tonight, not sure I can even listen to this one! :-[

I know I cant. I am going to find something else to do to  pass the time.. I know my heart will be racing when I check the text to see what the score is

I've got to try and get some sleep beforehand, considering it's on at 6.30am here.

How I'm going to do that, I do not know.

If we lose, we get one spot closer to the relegation zone. I can take a draw, but a loss will be devastating.