Joey Barton gets six months in jail - See page 4

morgs
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest thenorthumbrian

As club Newcastle have got to learn from this for the future and be a lot more careful about who we sign.

Thanks big fat sam for Barton - nice parting gift.

Guest microbar

Jail is the best place for Scum like barton he will never change,

If keegan has any sense he will get rid of the phsyco now,

There are players who will not come to newcastle while barton is here.

iv'e only heard of silvestre cos he is diabo's pal other than him iv'e heard of no one else what names have you heard.

Dunne Silvestre

Guest mobiius

Jail is the best place for Scum like barton he will never change,

If keegan has any sense he will get rid of the phsyco now,

There are players who will not come to newcastle while barton is here.

iv'e only heard of silvestre cos he is diabo's pal other than him iv'e heard of no one else what names have you heard.

Dunne Silvestre

i had only heard about silvestre as i said, i didn't know that dunne was reluctant to come because of barton although i did hear somewhere they had had a bit of a falling out.

Yesterday when i heard he'd been sent down i thought get rid, then when we were talking about it at work, thinking he'll probably serve 6-8 wks and be back for pre season decided i wouldn't be too bothered whether we kept him or not.  Then when i got up this morning and read the not wholly unexpected press reaction, thought sod it,  what right does scum newspapers like The Sun have the right to take the moral high ground and DEMAND nufc boot him out and out of football for good!    Now wanting to keep him just to piss them off.  Christ they've even started a petition to kick him out of football!!!  Sod all the good role model shite, i'd gladly have a NUFC team full of rapists, murderers and nasty bastards if they win football matches and managed to win silverwear!!

Yesterday when i heard he'd been sent down i thought get rid, then when we were talking about it at work, thinking he'll probably serve 6-8 wks and be back for pre season decided i wouldn't be too bothered whether we kept him or not.  Then when i got up this morning and read the not wholly unexpected press reaction, thought sod it,  what right does scum newspapers like The Sun have the right to take the moral high ground and DEMAND nufc boot him out and out of football for good!    Now wanting to keep him just to piss them off.  Christ they've even started a petition to kick him out of football!!!  Sod all the good role model shite, i'd gladly have a NUFC team full of rapists, murderers and nasty bastards if they win football matches and managed to win silverwear!!

Unfortunately we end up with a bunch of horrible cunts who aren't very good footballers either.

So did he actually get arrested for walking round a Mcdonalds for 2 and a half minutes??  ???

The fight continued outside, that's where things got nasty. The stuff in McDonalds was just the prelude.

Woodgate got done for affray, was there similar outrage back then from The Sun?  I can't remember.

If you're referring to the incident when he was at Leeds, with Lee Bowyer, then YES, there was certainly a gnashing of teeth on a colossal scale!

The taxi business was well over a year ago, i think it's fair to say that's no longer a concern.

From .com:

Fri 30.05.08

Joey Barton trial for alleged assault and criminal damage to a taxi, Liverpool.

I stand corrected. ???

Oh dear.

The taxi business was well over a year ago, i think it's fair to say that's no longer a concern.

From .com:

Fri 30.05.08

Joey Barton trial for alleged assault and criminal damage to a taxi, Liverpool.

I stand corrected. ???

Oh dear.

Oh dear indeed.

If you're referring to the incident when he was at Leeds, with Lee Bowyer, then YES, there was certainly a gnashing of teeth on a colossal scale!

http://www.mightyleeds.co.uk/images/bowyermirror.jpg

:D

And he was fucking hopeless for us as well.

http://www.mightyleeds.co.uk/images/bowyermirror.jpg

:D

haha...