The atmosphere today

Newcastle Fan

always somebody gotta put a downer on things.

Its true though..the team was playing brilliant football and the fans really looked unintrested..

fuckin hell, the soccer master is being serious - thought I was going to get whooshed or something.

Listening to the match I found the atmosphere to be electric at times! wish I could've been there today but as I wasn't I can't have concrete opinion on what it was like. Lets hear from the lads who went before making any real judgements

After the 3rd went in it started to piss down and NUFC backed off while Reading saw a lot more of the ball.

Crowd coasted to the end, but for me at least the first 60mins was mint.

Best time i've had at SJP probably in this millennium.

Guest Milburnthedog

The crowd was good today. No getting on the teams back in the first 15 mins when things weren't going as they should have done. After that it was decent noise and a few tremendous chants ( "Are you watching big fat Sam").

still no excuse for all the empty seats with 5 mins to go. Saturday afternoon, 3 goals to the good, pretty much secured our premiership status. What is it that these fuckers have to do that prevents them from staying till the final whistle ?

still no excuse for all the empty seats with 5 mins to go. Saturday afternoon, 3 goals to the good, pretty much secured our premiership status. What is it that these fuckers have to do that prevents them from staying till the final whistle ?

I don't know mate. But for everyone that left, there was somebody staying well after the whistle to clap the lads.

You tell me how many sets of home fans sit and sing for 90 minutes non-stop. Our home fans have been better than quite a few teams away fans for % of singing in a match since Keegan has took over, i would say it was a decent atmosphere for a home game, taking the fact that it was fucking freezing into consideration aswell like.

Good turnout, made some noise, lets hope it continues against the Mackems in 2 weeks time  O0

not disputing the atmosphere. it was decent. and the performance on the pitch was top notch. but row upon row of empty seats with 5 mins to go. whats that all about ? we are bossing it 3 nil, there's no rush to get home and still they were flooding out the doors.....

Guest microbar

Great result again As to the fans leaving early,

This will always happen due to transport commitments etc.

Watching match of the day for the third weekend in a row impressive lol.  :clap: