Portsmouth v Newcastle - April Sat 12 @ 17:15

Skirge

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

If Portsmouth have their wingers stay high up the pitch it will make it difficult for Beye and Enrique to bombard their box from forward positions. I think Harry will have two holding midfielders and two wingers to try and counter our 4-3-3, we will therefore have to play cutely through the middle where we should out man them...

Difficult game, will listen to it on the radio. I also think the first goal will help a lot, but with our new found faith and Keegan's mantra of we'll score more it shouldn't really worry us if they do!!

2-2 Owen & barton

Barton's play is definitely going to be crucial.

I think one of the underrated keys to our recent success has been the tackling back of our forwards.  I think this will continue to be an important facet of our game, particularly as we try to stymie Defoe's penetrating runs.  We've been able to direct (dare I say dictate) the way our recent opponents have been able to build play in midfield, and this will absolutely need to continue.

Guest Guinness

Why the f*** would he take the job if Wise and others are going to act above him on transfers? f*** off.

They can't criticise the way we've played in recent weeks and when it comes to Newcastle coverage in the media only negatives can be discussed. Even though Keegan's already stated that the appointment of someone in Wise's role helped persuade him to come back.

God they were talking some shite on Soccer Saturday re: us. As per.

Is Kegan signing the players? Viduka is the reason we've turned around. We need to spend £80m to get anywhere near the top 6. If Keegan isn't signing the players he'll go, etc etc. Fuck off.

There issues were;

Who's signing the players?

Are we going to get backed financially?

Then they claimed we'd be back to square one by the start of next season.

What a bunch of shit stiring cunts, thank fuck kk don't take any notice.

Guest Chubby Jason

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't anyone mention the idea of Smith playing on the right-wing, I would do a better job there than him.

You've made me think of Derby away all over again.  :angry: :angry:

Please don't anyone mention the idea of Smith playing on the right-wing, I would do a better job there than him.

You've made me think of Derby away all over again.   :angry: :angry:

anybody suggesting we play Smith in any role needs a genuine slap in the face

You've made me think of Derby away all over again.  :angry: :angry:

Who mentioned that? ???

When was the last time we won 4 in a row? Also i think i heard somewhere we have never won at Fratton Park in Prem history?

True, but then again we've only lost once at Fratton Park in Premiership history.

When was the last time we won 4 in a row? Also i think i heard somewhere we have never won at Fratton Park in Prem history?

True, but then again we've only lost once at Fratton Park in Premiership history.

Not to mention that we've only played them something like four times at Fratton Park in Premiership history.

Not to mention that we've only played them something like four times at Fratton Park in Premiership history.

Lets just hope we get a win today in Premiership history

They will probably beat us 1-0, which I won't be too bothered about as long as we give it ago, they are a far stronger side than us in midfield so it will be hard to boss it unlike against the shite of Reading and Spurs. Just hope they don't nick a goal early then just destroy us.

PFC: David James, Glen Johnson, Herman Hreidarsson, Sol Campbell ©, Sylvain Distin, Papa Bouba Diop, Sean Davis, Sulley Muntari, Niko Kranjcar, Nwanko Kanu, Jermain Defoe

Subs: Lauren, David Nugent, Richard Hughes, Pedro Mendes, Asmir Begovic

NUFC: Steve Harper, Habib Beye, Jose Enrique, Abdoulaye Faye, Steven Taylor, Nicky Butt, Geremi, Joey Barton, Oba Martins, Michael Owen ©, Mark Viduka

Subs: Fraser Forster, Damien Duff, Alan Smith, David Edgar, Andy Carroll

PFC: David James, Glen Johnson, Herman Hreidarsson, Sol Campbell ©, Sylvain Distin, Papa Bouba Diop, Sean Davis, Sulley Muntari, Niko Kranjcar, Nwanko Kanu, Jermain Defoe

NUFC: Steve Harper, Habib Beye, Jose Enrique, Abdoulaye Faye, Steven Taylor, Nicky Butt, Geremi, Joey Barton, Oba Martins, Michael Owen ©, Mark Viduka

Lovley!

TEAMS