Ronaldinho - off to AC Milan

STM

Not a chance in hell of a party animal like him moving to Newcastle. Not the club, the city. If he came to England, it'd be London or nowhere.

Newcaslte is voted one of the world's top 10 party cities

Voted by who? Where? When?

Those who are turning their noses up now, will be creaming their pants when it happens in the summer.

hell im not turning up my nose now, i would loooove it if he came here and i would cream my pants if he came here. 

Imagine Ronnie running rampant at St James' - fook off Man Utd and the rest.  I tell you what, thats one player who can automatically help us jump into top 5 material b/c of his talent and the fact that we would sign up some other excellent talent b/c he was here.

ohhh dreams.

Balague (or whats his name) on Revista de liga reckons his people have met Man City representives already and is seriously thinking about it. As mentioned he wants to be a big fish in a small pond. If he would consider them then why not us. The only worry would be would he have the hunger to ht the heights he once did? If not I can see fans turning on him quick and t all turning into one big expensive mess.

Guest jcricthon

Not a chance in hell of a party animal like him moving to Newcastle. Not the club, the city. If he came to England, it'd be London or nowhere.

Out of interest, is that above london?

On one poll I read a night out in Newcastle was voted the best thing to do in England, above sightseeing in Oxford in 2nd and surfing in Newquay in 3rd. There was 10 on the list and I'm sure this was in a half-respectable paper/magazine.

Out of interest, is that above london?

On one poll I read a night out in Newcastle was voted the best thing to do in England, above sightseeing in Oxford in 2nd and surfing in Newquay in 3rd. There was 10 on the list and I'm sure this was in a half-respectable paper/magazine.

It's shit man, and I love the place.

Mature as usual, i'm just exploring the possibilities.

How about you say "We have no chance of signing Ronaldinho because.......".

People once laughed when i created a thread claiming Owen would join us.

I`m sure me and crumpy were the first with the Owen info ? People used to laugh at you full stop back then no offence like, Might have remembered wrong but anyway,

"We have no chance of signing Ronaldinho because.......". of everything.

Guest Chubby Jason

I was listening to the guy that reports from La Liga on football365.com saying that Ronaldinho rarely trains and is constantly faking injuries. He also says that Milan is almost 100% certain to be his destination when he leaves Barca.

He could have all the talent in the world but he seems to have won all there is to win and has fallen out of love with the game so even if he WAS available to us I wouldn't be best pleased about him signing for us.

Re partying in newcastle... hope he does not see this!!! 

On the tread.  Mort has said we are going to be sensible - I do not think this comes into that bracket.

;D I actually haven't seen that one before. Funny stuff.

I actually spent a few minutes this afternoon watching youtube clips of Ronaldinho. How this player could ever become "bad" is beyond me. Surely he's still class, just getting turned into a scapegoat at Barca because of the politics.

Not that he'll ever come to us, or City for that matter but.... Great player.  :thup: