Pure Hatred

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Liverpool, then Spurs, then the Mackems.

I don't hate Sunderland tbh, they're not a particularly bad club. They're just rivals aren't they; you need to get one over them and it's fun when we (frequently) do. I like having them in the Premiership. I dislike Boro more than i do Sunderland.

Liverpool and Spurs though, both manky clubs with manky fans. Yuk.

I f****** hate Sunderland.

They're too much of a joke to be hatred.

I can understand why you don't share the dislike being from York. You support Newcastle, and are as much as a fan as anyone, but the fact that you don't really live with/near or know many/any mackems will mean that there is less of a hatred there. I live in Jarrow, which is near enough split and I absolutely f****** hate them, their supporters (when it comes to football) the club, everything. It's irrational in a way, but it's just present.l

On the front line ay, hold the line solider & dont let the bastards break your spirit.

Guest Blackandwhitearmy

Only one out of them the only ones that I really hate are Spurs.

Don't like Chelsea and my opinion of Liverpool went downhill after some little teenage scouse hooligan-wanna-be threw a bottle off one of the lads I was walking to the ground with.

Got a high opinion of Mancs away support and Arsenals football.

man united, i hate them just as much as the mackems, i absolutely, fucking, hate man united. i can watch them play with almost as much interest as watching us because i take such delight in seeing them lose, shame it doesnt happen much, i'm praying for ferguson to go and for them to have a dodgy couple of years at least

Guest marky555

As per the players my vote would have to be Chelsea, BUT as a football club is alot more than just the players, my vote definitely has to be Man fucking Utd due to all the bellend fans.

Mainly due to people who arent interested in football and who havent got a clue choosing them as their 'supported club'.

"Yeh mate, fakking newcastle mate youz are fakking shit, its all about man yoo mate, fakkin rooney mate hes fakkin brilliant" Hang on mate, where abouts you from? Hackney? fuck off.

boils my piss

have absolutely no respect for them whatsoever, great team of players, great ground, excellent manager etc etc, but its the fans that make them get my vote.

I fucking hate sunderland but I have respect for them as a club.

I used to hate Arsenal and Man U more than I do at the moment.

I currently hate Chelsea and Liverpool more than I used to.

Always hated Spurs. Still do.

Also hate Leeds, West Ham, Bayern Munchen, Ferencváros, Rangers, Lazio, Real Madrid, Stevenage and Sunderland.

Guest BooBoo

Everything about Liverpool- from Steven Gerrards clenched teeth grin to their super-poofy flags with pretentious claptrap written on- makes my skin crawl.

In comparison, i dont mind Man Utd at all.

I stopped hating teams after we lost the title to United. Far too much energy spent achieving nothing.

Nowadays, I dislike Liverpool's style of play and would prefer a proper footballing side to be champs of europe. But I don't hate them (or any one).

Sunderland obviously way out in front in terms of hatred, but as they're not listed...

- Hate Man United (For their plastic arriving-on-a-tour-bus, no-connections-with-Manchester 'supporters')

- Dislike Spurs (Because they seem to think that we're not a big club but that they are)

- Couldn't care less about any of the others.

My god I hate Liverpool. Skrtel, Kuyt, Agger, Lucas, Pennant and Kewell are all players that I for some reason can't stand. Kuyt has turned into the player I dislike the most today. They've had other scumbags like Cissé, Baros etc. that has led me to dislike them even more, and the fact that they very often look like a mid-table team and still maintain their status as one of the top clubs in Europe because of their Champions League success, makes me ever more angered.

Really like Arsenal, not feeling very harmed by Tottenham and I like their ambition, getting tired of Man Utd. Dislike Chelsea because of the way they forced us out of the top 4.

I suppose whether you hate Man U/Liverpool/Chelsea more really depends on the people around you. I don't know a lot of Liverpool fans and my best mate just happens to be one so I don't particularly mind them, but Man U fans... Jesus... I can't stand being around them.

In the league, don't like any of them, but when the champs league comes around.............its mainly

Arsenal.

Its more dislike than hatred though. Its purely down to the fact that as a team they don't make me feel that its an english team competing, they leave me cold, could be watching any french or spanish team tbh.

Despite not liking them, when Man U are on the box, thats who i'll usually watch. May be a bunch of tossers, but by christ they don't half play the game right.

Guest rebel_yell12

Clearly my opinion is massively bias (I'm hardly likely to vote for Liverpool, now am I?) -- my "pure hatred" is reserved for Everton -- but ManUre is a close second. 

Never much cared for most Sunderland fans (one exception, lad I shared a house with whilst at university was actually a good lad) but that may be an aspect of having Newcastle as my "second club" for a lot of years.  That house at university was a f***ing warzone on Saturdays.  Two West Ham fans, one Leeds United fan, one Barnsley fan, one Portsmouth fan, two Liverpool fans (one of us also liking Newcastle), one American who never could f***ing appreciate the sport, a Mackem, and a Sheffield United fan.  I have some fond memories of week-ends.  Just realized, what're the odds of having that many people in one house and not ONE fan of Arsenal or ManUre?  ManUre was universally hated in the house, so that was a good unifying point. 

Despite being a Liverpool fan since early age (my dad and granddad are Scousers) and absolutely loving that club, I don't always love my fellow Liverpool 'supporters'.  Some of em are f***ing miserable gits.  It seems we can't keep the worst amongst us off the telly either  :blush:.  Maybe it's because I wasn't raised in Liverpool myself but the behavior of some Liverpool fans makes me f***ing ashamed.  Being myself, the most ashamed I've ever been of Liverpool fans was actually on Boxing Day of 2005.  Michael Owen's return to Anfield -- and a lad who come up through the youth ranks, who gave the club 7 solid years service, who won us a f***ing FA Cup all by hisself, was booed and abused by "fans" of Liverpool Football Club.  My brother was at the match, said he was f***ing sick hearing some of it (apparently some of it was a lot more personal than the news reported).  There are times I can barely tolerate associating myself with those types of "fans" of LFC.  So I don't much blame those who say they hate Liverpool's fans.  Some of 'em deserve it, to be fair. 

I can't stand Liverpool, they are without a doubt the most supported English team over here, and never with any proper reasons. People always go on and say "I have supported them since the 70s" or, as is the case with many of my mates, "my father supports them, so I do too". Just too bad that they are just as much glory-hunters as the new Chelsea fans that has emerged in the last couple of seasons, or the Man Ure fans from the 90s. Somehow though, you can never call a Liverpool fan a glory-hunter, because they haven't really won that much recently, up til 2005 anyway, which makes them A-OK to support over here.

Also have a bit of a chip on my shoulder for Man City, because of Eriksson. Not that I dislike him, he's a decent enough manager, but all the hype as soon as City does anything these days is way over the top. I don't dislike them as much as I dislike any of the other teams in the poll, but they're a close sixth, after these five and the mackems.