Favourite non-NUFC current player

Mowen

Guest LucaAltieri

http://www.worldcup365.com/Images/59962.jpg

Ugliest player in the world, but good to watch.

I'd say Rooney. No matter how long you've been watching football, something new always comes along. I don't think I've ever seen a player who's that powerful, but who's still got such a fine touch on the ball.

Guest Stephen927

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Loved watching him this season, the kind of performances you'll look back on in a few years time, and think "Damn he really was that good."

Paulo Maldini

40 years young, absolute legend of the game. If his son has half the success in his career as his dad..

Saw Barca play last September in the nou camp.My god Messi was unreal!Its like the ball is stuck to his foot,great strength for a small guy as well.At times there was 3 players trying to tackle him but they couldnt even get near him.Was also very impressed with Yaya Toure big defensive midfielder with a  good touch,kinda like the old Patrick Viera in the Arsenal days.Iniesta was top class as well and Abidal the left back was class as well!

But have to say Paul Scholes is the player I most admire.Seems like A down to earth guy who generally loves what he does.He just gets on with his job in hand and leaves all the other bullshit to cunts like Ronaldo!A top class player and is a credit to the premiership

Guest guinness_fiend

http://www.worldcup365.com/Images/59962.jpg

Ugliest player in the world, but good to watch.

Good lord, he looks like a human photofit - non of his features seem to match!

Guest guinness_fiend

Not current, but...

http://www.animaisdecirco.org/garcia_edmundo_99.jpg

Gifted Brazilian*, a complete nutjob *and* he shares beer with chimps.  What a guy!

(*discounting of course his multiple sendings off, bad temper, manslaughter charge and poor poor haircut)

Guest alijmitchell

I like what little I have seen of Bojan Krkic so far, and I really enjoy watching Xabi Alonso for some reason.

One who hasn't been mentioned so far who I really enjoy watching is Michael Essien. He's a hell of a player, gets up and down the pitch fantastically well, very rarely gives the ball away and has a real drive and urgency about him which combines with his work ethic to make him very special. I'd have him up there as one of, if not the best central midfielder in the premiership, and he seems to be somewhat in the minority of midfielders around at the moment who can do everything, and is truly versitile.

Massively underrated player who never seems to get the real top plaudits, but is key to Chelsea's success imo. If we could take any player in the league he'd be right up near the top of my list.

Guest marky555

Not gonna go for the obvious ones, goes without saying players like Ronaldo are amazing to watch so gonna give a couple of different choices.

Aleksander Hleb. 

Brilliant to watch, ball sticks to his foot, love watching him play. A naturally gifted player.

Dimitar Berbatov.

Such a natural talent, unbelievable touch, absolutely effortless quality in everything he does. What a player. Bergkamp is my all time favourite and this guy is the closest thing I've seen to the great man himself.

Rafael Marquez.

Doesnt really play too often at Barca now but when he does he's solid and in my opinion very underrated. Was outstanding in the last world cup for Mexico.

People will DEFINITELY laugh at this one but gonna say it anyway coz I think he's a quality little player!!

Shaun Maloney at Villa.

Clever little player, quite quick, and seems to have a very creative mind.

(I expect a bit of grief for this one, but not arsed!!!!)