Newcastle v Sunderland - Pre-Match Thread

Beren

Still absolutely obsessed with 2-1 :lol: you couldn't make something up to make them more pathetic.

You could make something up, the only problem would be no matter how stupid you tried to be, it would never be stupid enough to reach the depths that they sink to naturally.

My personal favourites are the OMG THICK MAG!!111!!!111 or DELUSIONAL SKUNK!!!111111!!11oneoneeleven

Seriously man, perfect case for if you say something enough, you can brainwash enough morons.

Still absolutely obsessed with 2-1 :lol: you couldn't make something up to make them more pathetic.

You could make something up, the only problem would be no matter how stupid you tried to be, it would never be stupid enough to reach the depths that they sink to naturally.

bit harsh. it's understandable why they make a thing about "2-1". they've very little else to hit back with. shouting "cummins" would go over the heads of quite a few and also have them possibly on the sex offenders register.

bit harsh. it's understandable why they make a thing about "2-1". they've very little else to hit back with. shouting "cummins" would go over the heads of quite a few and also have them possibly on the sex offenders register.

bluelaugh.gif

Christ, just woke up, it's about 8 in the morning on a f****** sunday. And now I just have to wait, today is a huge day, even for us in Denmark, the pub will be full of Newcastle fans. We even have 6 of our guys at St James today.

I hope and I think that we can secure a massive win, 3-0 is my guess, Owen two goals and Martins one goal.

Guest exilim

2-1 will be the best scoreline, you know why?

We are going to score in the 90th min and get them pissed all over! BRING ON THE MACKEMS!

WTF is button moon?

Where do you live button moon!!

its where Mr Spoon is

Ok, I'm still none the wiser. I'm an old fart mate! Who is Mr Spoon and what has he to do with the toon?

On second thoughts it doesn't really matter. :)

Howay lads  :celb:

Pretty confident of a win today, was dreading this fixture a few months back but they can bring it on now.  I'd take a draw now though, seeing as a win is not as good as a loss is bad.

Won't be long till we start seeing t-shirts celebrating the 10 year anniversary of "2-1!!1111! :lol: On the coach on the way to the Land of The Great Unwashed they were making 2-1 signs at us still.  We just laughed and made 4-1 signs back... 

This is the most confident I've been going into a derby match ever I think. Even when they were sh*t, I think every fan was always worried it'd just be like us to lose to them when they're so sh*t. Can see us winning it pretty confortably actually.

If we win today is that meter going to rise another notch to 7 out of 10?

GET IN!!

Todays the day, sick of waiting for this and I am fkn knackerd, staying up for the fight was not a good idea.

:lol:

HOWAY THE LADS!!

Don't forget that Barrack Road is closed today lads..

They're gonna pack the midfield and try and kill the game.

Keane is the new Allardyce of tactics.

Best that can happen is we score early and they have to come out, then we'll score a hatful.

Otherwhise we may have to depend on the dodgy Scots keeper to gift us a soft winner.

This is the most confident I've been going into a derby match ever I think. Even when they were sh*t, I think every fan was always worried it'd just be like us to lose to them when they're so sh*t. Can see us winning it pretty confortably actually.

Aye, me too, never been this relaxed on Derby day before. Starting to worry about my overconfidence actually. :lol:

It is refreshing to see this thread with a bit of hate for the old enemy. I was starting to think that the nu-breed of Newcastle fan rivalry was no longer against our geographic & historical enemy. I was thinking new battle lines had been drawn because of banter/fans who piss you off via net.

Also having a chairman who doesn't want Sunderland to go down is bit worrying. I bet, The Battler From Byker, The Walker Warrior, The Shields Road Destroyer AKA Fred "knuckleduster" Shepherd never said he wanted Sunderland to stay up.