Finisher

Beren

Carles and Sergio Busquets won the CL once each as father and son for Barça (although Carles was still only reserve GK at that point, he became first choice later). Manuel Sanchís father and Manuel Sanchís son did the same for Real.

The two Juan Veróns have also been very succesful, mainly in SA.

Cruyff has had himself, son, son-in-law and grandson playing for Barça. Not particularly illustrious careers other than his own (although his son-in-law almost signed for the Dallas Cowboys as kicker). On a similar note President Lorenzo Sanz had at one point son Fernando Sanz and son-in-law Michel Salgado lining up in Real Madrid's defense.

I'll try to think of some more... maybe we should split the thread? It's an interesting topic and the title was already vague to begin with.

the maldini's (so far)

cesare maldini - former manager / player (captain) with ac milan and italy. european cup winner

paolo maldini - we all know about him

paolo's got 2 sons too, the elder (christian) is 13 years old and a defender in the ac milan youth teams. if he does half as well as his dad or grandad he'll be doing alright :)

Perhaps not a dynasty yet but my word, Zinedine Zidane's son, Enzo, looks like he's going to be mint.

There's a YouTube video I can't be arsed to search for with clips of him, and it's startling how much his style reminds you of his dad's.

The Laudrup brothers, the best football family ever?

Are you meaning actual brothers of families? As if you're on about families as well you could include the Maldinis then brothers like Socrates/Rai, Baresis, Charltons, De Boers. Not to mention the Whitleys. ;)

The Robledos.

Perhaps not a dynasty yet but my word, Zinedine Zidane's son, Enzo, looks like he's going to be mint.

There's a YouTube video I can't be arsed to search for with clips of him, and it's startling how much his style reminds you of his dad's.

he looks like a very good young player  :thup:

on the well known video site i found a video called 'zidane a 6 ans!!! magique!!!' and the kid is amazing, wee fella called madin koroghli. a name to look out for in the future i reckon.

there's a class video of maldini's youngest, daniel (aged 5 at the time apparently) tackling clarence seedorf on there too! perfectly executed slide tackle like his dad

In terms of football dynasties we shouldn't forget Abedi Pele and his son Andre Ayew who is a promising prospect at l'OM who looks set to break through.

Obviously there are the Toure (Kolo, Yaya, Ibrahim)

Also there are the Olisehs, Sunday being the most famous. That family has produced four professional footballers including Sekou who is youngster at CSKA Moscow. Also, produced the manager credited with bringing Oba to Europe.

The Laudrup brothers, the best football family ever?

Are you meaning actual brothers of families? As if you're on about families as well you could include the Maldinis then brothers like Socrates/Rai, Baresis, Charltons, De Boers. Not to mention the Whitleys. ;)

The Robledos.

to go further with the newcastle connection.......

the withes,guthries,lua lua's,kennedys....bound to be more.

In terms of football dynasties we shouldn't forget Abedi Pele and his son Andre Ayew who is a promising prospect at l'OM who looks set to break through.

Obviously there are the Toure (Kolo, Yaya, Ibrahim)

Also there are the Olisehs, Sunday being the most famous. That family has produced four professional footballers including Sekou who is youngster at CSKA Moscow. Also, produced the manager credited with bringing Oba to Europe.

Kolo was quoted as saying that Ibrahim is the better of all the brothers, any view on this?

Nobody has put forward the Ameobis yet? Come on, I thought better of you lot.

Shola's never been a bad finisher like, in all seriousness. Probably second to the likes of Romario but he's there or thereabouts imo.

Nobody has put forward the Ameobis yet? Come on, I thought better of you lot.

Shola's never been a bad finisher like, in all seriousness. Probably second to the likes of Romario but he's there or thereabouts imo.

Gerraway man, he's better than Romario.

This is his season to break into the England squad, man.

;)

If Romario scored 1000 goals, then thats 40 every season (if he had 25 seasons)!!! So I'm a bit suspicious haha. Never knew about some of these families/relations though....what about George Weah and Ali Dia? One revolutionised football and became an all-time great, while the other played for AC Milan  :iamatwat:

a lot of these goals were scored in meaningless touraments held in rio de janeiro against teams you've never even heard of.  Like a london cup for example- (Imagine Thierry Henry coming up against the likes of Stevenage, Oxford etc.)

But he's been a sensational player, no doubt about.