Booing Chopra

Nobody

I really didn't like it. He scored against them, and only left here because he wasn't good enough.

What do you think?

Fuck off Towelie.

I hope he crashes his car tomorrow and has a very slow painful death, dirty little bastard.

I really didn't like it. He scored against them, and only left here because he wasn't good enough.

What do you think?

Fuck off Towelie.

I hope he crashes his car tomorrow and has a very slow painful death, dirty little bastard.

That is (perhaps) slighty over the top

What do you think?

f*** off Towelie.

I hope he crashes his car tomorrow and has a very slow painful death, dirty little b******.

:lol: Kev trying to bring the humour of this thread up to the scale of the one over on TT.

What do you think?

f*** off Towelie.

I hope he crashes his car tomorrow and has a very slow painful death, dirty little b******.

:lol: Kev trying to bring the humour of this thread up to the scale of the one over on TT.

Im being serious, anyone who didnt boo him who supports newcastle needs their heads testing, he left us, joined them, and people say they wont/didnt boo him ? i have no respect for any mackem, whether its a young fan or a old bastard. hate them all, wish a bomb went off in the away end and all 3,000 died. and thats not a joke either.

What do you think?

f*** off Towelie.

Im being serious, anyone who didnt boo him who supports newcastle needs their heads testing, he left us, joined them, and people say they wont/didnt boo him ? i have no respect for any mackem, whether its a young fan or a old bastard. hate them all, wish a bomb went off in the away end and all 3,000 died. and thats not a joke either.

I thought your bum chum Jamie used to played for their youth team?

What do you think?

f*** off Towelie.

Maybe about 2930 of them, i knew quite a few people who were in the away end, and are all canny, except when it comes to Football. My uncle was up there somewhere too  :lol: Phoned at half time, wasn't in the best of moods  :pow:

Plus i sit below them  :undecided:

What do you think?

f*** off Towelie.

That would probably have killed a few of us too though :undecided:

:lol:

Wish I was still at an age where football was the most important thing in the world and I honestly hoped opposing fans and players would die, although not sure I ever thought that.

What do you think?

f*** off Towelie.

What a tit.

What do you think?

I don't see the problem with it to be honest towelie, most professionals should expect that sort of thing.

Chopra left us & joined Cardiff. What is the problem with some of you? Chops is a geordie, so is Lee Clark & he went straight to the mackems.

If a company offered you good money to join a company in Sund'land would you turn it down or expect to be an out cast in your home town. Chops gave an interview midweek where he made it very clear he was one of us & simply worked in the dark side.

What do you think?

f*** off Towelie.

Im being serious, anyone who didnt boo him who supports newcastle needs their heads testing, he left us, joined them, and people say they wont/didnt boo him ? i have no respect for any mackem, whether its a young fan or a old b******. hate them all, wish a bomb went off in the away end and all 3,000 died. and thats not a joke either.

Saying that makes you no better than that mackem cunt who made the cancer comment about Bobby on RTG.

Chopra left us & joined Cardiff. What is the problem with some of you? Chops is a geordie, so is Lee Clark & he went straight to the mackems.

If a company offered you good money to join a company in Sund'land would you turn it down or expect to be an out cast in your home town. Chops gave an interview midweek where he made it very clear he was one of us & simply worked in the dark side.

What a bizarre comparison.

I'm sorry but you need your head checking if you think any sunderland player is going to get a good reception in the Tyne-wear derby.  He's wearing red and white, and trying to put the ball in our net ffs, he could be Mr. Newcastle, King of the city, but he's still representing them.

Seriously man...

David Kelly O0

I'm sorry but you need your head checking if you think any sunderland player is going to get a good reception in the Tyne-wear derby.  He's wearing red and white, and trying to put the ball in our net ffs, he could be Mr. Newcastle, King of the city, but he's still representing them.

Seriously man...

David Kelly O0

as I was typing, I did think, the one exception.  And maybe Clarky.

• 6 months later...

Chopra: Newcastle nearly destroyed my career

Published Date:  24 October 2008

Michael Chopra wants to make Newcastle pay in Saturday's Wear-Tyne derby.

The former Magpies striker spent half of his life with his hometown club, but was only ever a bit-part player.

He said:"I thought I deserved a lot more chances than I got.

"I don't know if that was because of the managers or whatever, but I thought going into training, working hard in training, stuff like that, I just thought I was going to get more of an opportunity.

"When the time came and they offered me a new contract, I decided to step away from it and get out of the club before I destroyed my career any more."

Chopra appeared only as a substitute in the return fixture at St James', when a double from Owen secured all three points for the Magpies.

He trained alongside the England star during the latter stages of his time on Tyneside, and admits the opportunity to learn from the big-name strikers with whom he has rubbed shoulders over the years has helped him hone his game.

Chopra said: "I have been fortunate to play with some great players, some top-class internationals - Michael Owen, Alan Shearer, Patrick Kluivert, and now I am training with Djibril Cisse and people like that.

"I have no doubt that what the manager is doing with this club, he will be bringing more top international players in.

"You can only learn and you can only get better picking up different things from all these top players."

Shola Ameobi, who like Chopra came through the Newcastle academy, slightly ahead of his Black Cats counterpart, has endured similar frustrations, although he emerged from the doldrums with his first goal in two years in Monday night's 2-2 draw with Manchester City.

Chopra said: "I went for food with Shola the other day and I was speaking to him about the game on Saturday and winding him up.

"But I was pleased for him that he managed to get a goal because that's his first goal in a couple of years.

"I know he has had a lot of injuries, but it is always pleasing when you can get a goal."

Chopra said: "I have been fortunate to play with some great players, some top-class internationals - Michael Owen, Alan Shearer, Patrick Kluivert, but now I am training with Djibril Cisse and people like that.

Fixed.