Champions League (Semi finals, 2nd legs)

Tooj

90% of two games in defense is well deserved?

They won didnt they? Or are European matches decided on a different ruling?

How good does messi wanna be? he just takes players on with ease

he was class tonight, restof the team were shite unfortunately

Fuck. Tevez was awesome, he was everywhere tonight. What a player. Park was really good as well, impressed me a lot.

But I think the biggest praise has to go to Lionel Messi. What a fucking player. I couldn't keep count of how many times he just simply schooled Man Utd's defence, skipping past any player with such ease. Wow. That was an absolutely brilliant performance from him, too bad his attacking teammates couldn't raise their games.

I'm going to get shot down for this obviously, but I can't see why everyone has been raving about Messi tonight.  Yes he's everywhere, yes he can beat people, but his distribution has been appalling.  Played for himself tonight, guilty of what Ronaldo is often accused of.

Fucking hell..

I'm going to get shot down for this obviously, but I can't see why everyone has been raving about Messi tonight.  Yes he's everywhere, yes he can beat people, but his distribution has been appalling.  Played for himself tonight, guilty of what Ronaldo is often accused of.

He's young though, the talent is obvious, maybe his decision making hasn't matured yet, but did you expect it to be?

I don't think he thinks about it too much, its all natural talent, right now that talent can choose the wrong pass or make him go for glory.

Reminds me of Milner, both going to be greats.

Guest f***thepress

FFS!!!! f****** HATE THE c***s!

COME ON LIVERPOOL/CHELSEA!!!

SO f****** PISSED OFF ATM

Me too pref Chelski tho...

Messi couldn't of done anymore tonight, it was the team around him that was very poor, they looked for him every single time yet when they gave him the ball didn't make any good runs looking for a return they just left him to try and beat the entire team every time. Eto'o/Henry were terrible tonight.

He's young though, the talent is obvious, maybe his decision making hasn't matured yet, but did you expect it to be?

I don't think he thinks about it too much, its all natural talent, right now that talent can choose the wrong pass or make him go for glory.

I'd agree with all of that.

Guest Guinness

Good game in the end, a lot better than the first leg. It's a good advert for the Premiership having two teams in the final.

Fucking hell..

When I was typing, I had a feeling you might disagree. :)

The Ronaldo wankathon reminds me of Frank Lampard several years ago, you know, back when he was better than Kaka, Ronaldinho, etc.

A good player in great form will always be vastly inferior to a great player in good form.

Ronaldo goes missing in yet another big game but the commentators were having none of it his performance was "measured"...

Aye he was bollocks tonight.

Nice the game was won with such a fantastic goal. World Class.