Richard Dunne staying at Citeh

jimmymag

Why all the commas?!?!?!?!

cos they look better in pairs,,

If it bothers you, or you got nowt better do do,,,,,,,,

you need to ,,,,,,,,,

comma down,,,,,,,

Alright. You'll still look stupid though.

i can live with stupid.

Some posts have no punctuation at all, or no spaces, and become difficult to read.

By inventing my own version of punctuation, i was trying to spread the text to make it readable.

I am aware, though, that this enables people with nothing to contribute, but a fixation on correct english, to join in. Welcome

Guest icemanblue

you need to ,,,,,,,,,

comma down,,,,,,,

i can live with stupid.

Some posts have no punctuation at all, or no spaces, and become difficult to read.

By inventing my own version of punctuation, i was trying to spread the text to make it readable.

I am aware, though, that this enables people with nothing to contribute, but a fixation on correct english, to join in. Welcome

Much better.

you need to ,,,,,,,,,

comma down,,,,,,,

i can live with stupid.

Much better.

:thup:

No news on him lately?Seems to have gone quiet all of a sudden!

Might be something to do with the season not being over, and his club being in a state of likely turmoil as it is. I don't know why some people expect there to be almost daily developments with our (supposed) targets, particularly at this moment in time. Give it a few weeks and we'll probably hear more about this.

Its touch & go in my opinion - the news that Scolari is likely to take over at Man C may encourage him to 'wait & see' by meeting the new manager before making a decision...

He may well be p----d off that Sven is going, but there WILL be  a part of him that will be intrigued by what Scolari may be able to achieve.

It would, of course, have been an open & shut case had City appointed Allardyce - Dunne would have been at SJP before you could say 'KK',but as we have already discovered , players are not exactly climbing over each other to join NUFC right now - as I said before(and as others have also pointed out), it will be a long haul to restore our former reputation as a top club.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=566061&in_page_id=1779&ito=1490

The way forward seems to be to put out as many false press releases as possible claiming we're in for Roy Carroll, Nicky Hunt, Paul McShane, Dong Gook Lee and get Smith and Duff on new bumper contracts. That'll fuck Spurs up at least.

I have to see that part of my family for a wedding in July. If we lose Dunne to them after Woodgate, Modric, the Carling Cup and them finishing above us (I have to hand £20 over to my uncle for that) then the day could turn into a massacre.

Thank God they haven't beaten us for 3 years, otherwise I dunno how I'd cope.

Guest optimistic nit

£6m is a bit much like. :undecided:

Will be annoying if he's going for that, because it's a quality opportunity to get a really good centre-back on the cheap.

he's worth 6million though.

Will be annoying if he's going for that, because it's a quality opportunity to get a really good centre-back on the cheap.

He won't cost anything apart from his signing on fee, it's a Bosman.  I'm hoping Robbie Keane will persuade him, they're mates having lived in the same street in Tallaght as kids.

He won't cost anything apart from his signing on fee, it's a Bosman.  I'm hoping Robbie Keane will persuade him, they're mates having lived in the same street in Tallaght as kids.

Are we still on about Dunne? As I don't know if this thread has took a turn in a different direction. As he's not out of contract is he?

I am probably the only one, but I can't stand any Tottenham fans on this board. Your getting on my tits with your daily ITK shit... (and YES, I am still gutted about Modric :-))

I am probably the only one, but I can't stand any Tottenham fans on this board. Your getting on my tits with your daily ITK s***... (and YES, I am still gutted about Modric :-))

but they've lived in the same street in Tallaght man

Are we still on about Dunne? As I don't know if this thread has took a turn in a different direction. As he's not out of contract is he?

Dunne's out of contract apparently, yes.

Dunne's out of contract apparently, yes.

End of next season innit? Which is why there's been such uproar about him buying out his contract.

Dunne is out of contract at the end of next year. He's just going for cheap this year because it doesn't sound like he wants to stay there.

Jol do you honestly think anyone takes a bit of notice of your ITK bollocks, take a lesson from Brummie and King Harry etc, other clubs fans who come on here and don't irritate the living fuck out of me.

If Spurs are in for Dunne then tough shit for them.

Jol do you honestly think anyone takes a bit of notice of your ITK bollocks, take a lesson from Brummie and King Harry etc, other clubs fans who come on here and don't irritate the living f*** out of me.

well said.

That's Spurs fans for ya. :rolleyes:

Dunne is out of contract at the end of next year. He's just going for cheap this year because it doesn't sound like he wants to stay there.

Jol do you honestly think anyone takes a bit of notice of your ITK bollocks, take a lesson from Brummie and King Harry etc, other clubs fans who come on here and don't irritate the living fuck out of me.

If Spurs are in for Dunne then tough shit for them.

:lol: