Sidwell has knocked us back a second time

NG32

Oliver would do a front and back page special the day after with interviews with the guy himself, all the former Toon players he could find, every bugger on the street, Keegan, Mort, Emerton's grandma's next door neighbour, the cat that lives down the street...

The season wouldn't feel right if we didn't get our annual Chelsea reject.

Fiiiiine we'll take Drogba off their hands.

Martins------Owen-------Drogba

Despite his undoubted talent i would f****** hate it if we signed Drogba. He's a cheating, moaning, self obsessed fucktard!

yes, of course you would.

Why is it so hard to believe? I pay my money to be entertained, not to watch some arsehole throw himself to the ground like he's been shot every time someone brushes his shirt. The guy is an embarassment, a total disgrace to football! I couldn't give a toss how good he is, i genuinely would not want him to play for the team i support.

Goals are boring like.

Btw, what a load of shit. :lol:

while i wouldnt go so far as to say i'd hate it if he signed, i'm not far away from agreeing with steve on this. i think drogba's an embarassment as a player and as a human being, i'd find it very very difficult indeed to support him

He's f****** ginger for a kick off, bound to bring bad luck with him.

:laugh:...never trust a ginger!

Seriously though Im not too bothered if we got him or not,think hes a decent player but we need a player with some pace in midfield not another Chelsea reject!

My pal who works for Reading tells me that Sidwell has knocked us back again, he refused to move to the north east.

Dont shoot the messenger.

Thank fuck for that.

(tho i'd much prefer it to be bullshit and KK have not actually considered him)

Despite his undoubted talent i would f****** hate it if we signed Drogba. He's a cheating, moaning, self obsessed fucktard!

Why is it so hard to believe? I pay my money to be entertained, not to watch some arsehole throw himself to the ground like he's been shot every time someone brushes his shirt. The guy is an embarassment, a total disgrace to football! I couldn't give a toss how good he is, i genuinely would not want him to play for the team i support.

Goals are boring like.

Btw, what a load of s***. :lol:

while i wouldnt go so far as to say i'd hate it if he signed, i'm not far away from agreeing with steve on this. i think drogba's an embarassment as a player and as a human being, i'd find it very very difficult indeed to support him

but you'd be happy for us to sign El Hadj Diouf who throws his pregnant wife down the stairs

for christsakes Drogba goes down a bit too easy, doesn't make him the devil

Goals are boring like.

but you'd be happy for us to sign El Hadj Diouf who throws his pregnant wife down the stairs

Actually, I'm with Steve_69 here too, tbh. Drogba's indubitably a good player, but I do hate him. I hate all players like Diouf and he, and would much rather they didn't play for us. I don't care if cheating wins, I don't want a team full of Tim Cahills, Lee Hendries, El Hadji Dioufs, Didier Drogbas. Even one is too much. :razz:

I know someone will say it, but for the record, I can't [off the top of my head] think of any of our players that go to ground too easily. Steven Taylor comically tried in his debut season, but I can't recall him doing so lately. Now he's just vicious, instead. ;)

Then again, I am Entertainment > Results too, so make of that what you will.

As a squad player, I'd take Emerton for £2-3m. Good cover for right-back, and can also play the right-side of a midfield three. Could do a lot worse, and then again, a lot better.

can play left back and striker as well, the ultimate utility player

Just to put the record straight, Sidwell would give his right arm to come here so this story is absolute shite. So is Sidwell, so he can stop day dreaming about ever pulling on a Newcastle shirt.

Actually, I'm with Steve_69 here too, tbh. Drogba's indubitably a good player, but I do hate him. I hate all players like Diouf and he, and would much rather they didn't play for us. I don't care if cheating wins, I don't want a team full of Tim Cahills, Lee Hendries, El Hadji Dioufs, Didier Drogbas. Even one is too much. :razz:

I know someone will say it, but for the record, I can't [off the top of my head] think of any of our players that go to ground too easily. Steven Taylor comically tried in his debut season, but I can't recall him doing so lately. Now he's just vicious, instead. ;)

Then again, I am Entertainment > Results too, so make of that what you will.

Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater - there are better examples of footballing evil than little Timmy.

There is a time and a place for the correct application of the dark arts. Granted, there are those (some listed even) who build a career walking the line - but as mentioned previously (and "curiously" unreplied to), our very own Alan Shearer was highly skilled in the dark arts of football.

Of course we all want gentlemen players who stroke the ball around on the field and work for charity after training.

But we also want winners - and sometimes that means a brutish foul, or a sly jab to the ribs to unnerve an opponent or maybe even, reluctantly, falling over in the box to win a pen...

Lines must be drawn of course. But Little Timmy and even Drogba aren't demons. I don't know about that Diouf character though, he's a bit loco isn't he?

Anyway... Sidwell rejected us. Um, okay...

Goals are boring like.

i would have been happy with diouf when sam was in charge, aye, but with keegan and proper money to spend (hopefully) its a different matter imo.

Goals are boring like.

i would have been happy with diouf when sam was in charge, aye, but with keegan and proper money to spend (hopefully) its a different matter imo.

hang on doc...i'll get you a digger,that spade doesn't seem big enough