NUFC songs you hate / hated

Liam Liam Liam O

I'm glad we don't have one to the tune of "He plays on the leeeeffffftttttt, he plays on the riiiiighhhhhhttttt"

I think a Martins; "He scores with his leeeeeeeft, he scores with his Riiiiiiight etc" would have been a canny one.

I love EIEIEIO and Keano. One that annoys me is the way that "micheal owen, micheal owen oooooo oooo o micheal owen" always gets half arsed. Never takes off.

The best away one at liverpool was "Stevie Gerrard Gerrard, he kisses the badge on his chest then hands in a transfer request, Stevie Gerrard Gerrard." Love it.

I'm glad we don't have one to the tune of "He plays on the leeeeffffftttttt, he plays on the riiiiighhhhhhttttt"

There's our "one tiiiiime" one, which is the same basic tune, a la Liverpools "In Istanbul, we won it 5 times", but regarding our Intertoto success.

I thought that was quite humorous.

I'm going to remember that one the next time play Livepool. I love sarcastic ones like.

Was anyone at anfield when we were singing "geordie boys taking the piss" 3-0 down as their fans were leaving? The must have thought we were mental.

Keano-he wanks his dog keano

Naff

No time for the Mackems at all and i'm guilty of drunkenly joining in with it at games, but it is a terrible song. It makes me cringe when kids have to listen to that, along with the general public of towns and cities across the country.

Guest float one in

Never liked that "hey Shearer" song.

Also, the LIverpool slums song is just embarrassing.

I don't like the standard "you're support is ****ing ****" etc either - a bit embarrassing as well.

I don't like the standard "you're support is ****ing ****" etc either - a bit embarrassing as well.

Not really our fans, but I hate "You've never won fuck all"

If we could make a chant pointing out the use of a double negative in their chant, indicating that "never winning fuck all" means we've won something, I'd be forever grateful and would sing it 'til my lungs hurt.

There's our "one tiiiiime" one, which is the same basic tune, a la Liverpools "In Istanbul, we won it 5 times", but regarding our Intertoto success.

I thought that was quite humorous.

I'm going to remember that one the next time play Livepool. I love sarcastic ones like.

Was anyone at anfield when we were singing "geordie boys taking the piss" 3-0 down as their fans were leaving? The must have thought we were mental.

I was lol. We were passing it round in like the 89th minute to "Oles!" :lol:

Also sang "Oooh Aaar Stevie Carr" when he was brought on :lol:

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard,

He tells the ref which card,

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard,

Also I wish AIDS upon anyone who does that fupping stupid Soccer AM "easy, easy" clap on a matchday. Utterly crap.

Guest nobby peru

definitely Keano and his dog. i dislike him as much as the next mag, but shut up about his f*kin dog man!

Guest The Libertine

Also I wish AIDS upon anyone who does that fupping stupid Soccer AM "easy, easy" clap on a matchday. Utterly crap.

indeed. and anything related to sunderland when we're not playing them is a bit pointless.

Guest Toon Barmy

Ones I hate

Shit scared of shearer, blah blah

He wanks his dog blah blah

Alan, alan smith

And some halfwits sing, steven, steven carr!!!!!

Also the lack of songs for Micky Owen

:clap2:

am a geordie a ma geordie

going up going up

am a magpie am magpie

going up going up

keegan is king gonna do his thing

gonna take us up gonna make us sing

Think this was by, Lennon and McCartney

Recently changed by Paul to McCartney and Lennon, cos he wanted more credit for this 1984 Classic