Stoke give us 4 million if promoted

SUPERTOON

Alan Smith is a big Rangers fan and he dashed out of Upton Park on Saturday night after coming on as a substitute in United’s 2-2 draw, so that he could make his way to Glasgow to see the Old Firm derby with Celtic the following day.

Its just a shame that theres still the same old twaddle put in an article.  How does he know Smith supports Rangers?  I thought Leeds was Smiths boyhood team?  I remember watching a programme following youngsters, and they covered Smith making his debut.

Every paper has reported this today like

fair enough.  I haven't read any today, although I glanced at the front page of the Mail when I was in the barbers.  Just seems odd.

Alan Smith is a Rangers fan, as well as a Leeds fan. Has been since he was a lad.

I see that tired old hack is still trying to link us with Cuellar. If Cuellar's comments are even half-true then he dropped of Keegan's radar faster than a Heinkel over the white cliffs.

If the top earner at Ibrox is on £20k and we offer Cuellar the same as what Smith's on (£60k) I have a feeling he may change his mind.

IIRC didn't Beye say he wasn't interested in a move until we offered him loads of cash? He's not done so bad, even if his reasoning for coming was debatable...

I see that tired old hack is still trying to link us with Cuellar. If Cuellar's comments are even half-true then he dropped of Keegan's radar faster than a Heinkel over the white cliffs.

If the top earner at Ibrox is on £20k and we offer Cuellar the same as what Smith's on (£60k) I have a feeling he may change his mind.

IIRC didn't Beye say he wasn't interested in a move until we offered him loads of cash? He's not done so bad, even if his reasoning for coming was debatable...

Yep

I dare say he would, but my comment was based on the belief that Keegan won't want him any more, if he ever did, due to wrong attitude.

Guest teepee

i dont have the same sort of hate towards shola as many. he's done what he could, but simply isn't good enough to be a regular starter for us, and at 26 he should think about moving on anyway.

and 4m is a fantastic deal for us!

Considering Sunderland bought Chopra for 5 million why not Shola for 4. Shola has proven he can score in the Premiership well not much but he can at least and i think he can make it 10 a season incl. the cups.

Guest teepee

Considering Sunderland bought Chopra for 5 million why not Shola for 4. Shola has proven he can score in the Premiership well not much but he can at least and i think he can make it 10 a season incl. the cups.

agreed, and look at the prices players like kamara, earnshaw etc have commanded

i agree that 4m for shola is great for us, but a club like stoke cannot attract much better player tbh

Guest GAMMELL

Is he actually getting a game?  I watched him on TV for one game and he was absolute tosh!

Against Palace?? He was f*cking stinking. Think he's managed 2 starts so far,  not too sure mind...

agreed, and look at the prices players like kamara, earnshaw etc have commanded

i agree that 4m for shola is great for us, but a club like stoke cannot attract much better player tbh

Kamara and Earnshaw have been AWFUL, its a joke that Fulham and Derby paid that much for them, same thing gonna happen with Shola..

Although he'll defintly score against us next season..

Guest The Libertine

a fairly large section of fans realized just how shit he his during his first game apparently.

4m???

mackems.gif                                          mackems.gif mackems.gif                                mackems.gif 

mackems.gif                                    mackems.gif              mackems.gif                        mackems.gif

mackems.gif                                mackems.gif                    mackems.gif                    mackems.gif   

mackems.gif                              mackems.gif                          mackems.gif                  mackems.gif

mackems.gif                            mackems.gif                              mackems.gif              mackems.gif

mackems.gif                              mackems.gif                            mackems.gif                mackems.gif

mackems.gif                                mackems.gif                        mackems.gif                  mackems.gif

mackems.gif                                  mackems.gif                  mackems.gif                      mackems.gif

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif                      mackems.gif mackems.gif                                mackems.gif mackems.gif  mackems.gif

4m???

mackems.gif                                          mackems.gif mackems.gif                                mackems.gif 

mackems.gif                                    mackems.gif              mackems.gif                        mackems.gif

mackems.gif                                mackems.gif                    mackems.gif                    mackems.gif   

mackems.gif                              mackems.gif                          mackems.gif                  mackems.gif

mackems.gif                            mackems.gif                              mackems.gif              mackems.gif

mackems.gif                              mackems.gif                            mackems.gif                mackems.gif

mackems.gif                                mackems.gif                        mackems.gif                  mackems.gif

mackems.gif                                  mackems.gif                  mackems.gif                      mackems.gif

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif                      mackems.gif mackems.gif                                mackems.gif mackems.gif  mackems.gif

:lol: