Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I had a look at that SMB forum yesterday

There was a thread started by some bloke who reckoned they should make a move for John Carew, as he's "Villa's third choice striker"

Not that I ever like making excuses for mackems, but he was probably slightly confused because Carew is hardly ever fit to start so it could seem to someone (who doesn't watch religiously) that is possibly a "third choice striker."

There was a thread started by some bloke who reckoned they should make a move for John Carew, as he's "Villa's third choice striker"

Pretty much sums that place up, full of loons

Not that I ever like making excuses for mackems, but he was probably slightly confused because Carew is hardly ever fit to start so it could seem to someone (who doesn't watch religiously) that is possibly a "third choice striker."

That's a fair assessment (except for the "hardly ever fit to start" bit, which is a humungo-exaggeration).

I love him.

Pretty much sums that place up, full of loons

i've been looking over there the last few days and apparently there are,according to them,the majority of nufc fans  think shearer will solve all, all we need to do is get rid of the waste and we'll be fine.........either they are lying or some mags are on the wind up as i haven't met any nufc fans who are thinking that.

Guest Heneage

Gourcuff signs for Bordeaux. Erm, why did Milan include an option to buy in the loan? Wouldn't you want to see Gourcuff play in the same team as Pato and Kaka before giving up on him?

I honestly think they weren't expecting Bordeaux to stump up the cash. €15m is a lot for a French side especially one that isn't Lyon. I think as well they took a gamble and thought that they could convince Gourcuff to stay at Milan as they are arguably the bigger club, it could backfire really as Milan's curse of age is creeping into their midfield, as I don't think Flamini has worked as well as expected. Maybe they think they money could be better invested.

Gourcuff signs for Bordeaux. Erm, why did Milan include an option to buy in the loan? Wouldn't you want to see Gourcuff play in the same team as Pato and Kaka before giving up on him?

I honestly think they weren't expecting Bordeaux to stump up the cash. €15m is a lot for a French side especially one that isn't Lyon. I think as well they took a gamble and thought that they could convince Gourcuff to stay at Milan as they are arguably the bigger club, it could backfire really as Milan's curse of age is creeping into their midfield, as I don't think Flamini has worked as well as expected. Maybe they think they money could be better invested.

To be fair, what i hear Flamini has mainly only played at RB?

SSN saying Chelsea have signed Zhirkov.

Whenever I hear his name, I have that moment in my mind where Lawro, in his flimsy scouse accent called him "Jerkoff"

SSN saying Chelsea have signed Zhirkov.

Hiddink to stay?

Also, I always had him down as a left back. Presumably he's been signed for midfield though?

Ancellotti was supposed to want him as well.

Guest Brewcastle

Wouldn't surprise me if this guy will be signed by an English club this summer: http://fotball.vgtv.no/?id=2411&team=305 (It may take some seconds before the video starts, but worth waiting for  :smug:)

His name is Christian Bolaños, 25 yo (Costa Rica), plays for IK Start in Norway. That's the kind of players I would love to see in NUFC. 

Dunno if its been mentioned, but Leverkusen have signed Eren Derdiyok

Even until the last day of the summer transfer window last year, I thought we were going to sign hi, same with Arda Turan, Skjelbred and Inler

Times have changed  :-[

Wouldn't surprise me if this guy will be signed by an English club this summer: http://fotball.vgtv.no/?id=2411&team=305 (It may take some seconds before the video starts, but worth waiting for  :smug:)

His name is Christian Bolaños, 25 yo (Costa Rica), plays for IK Start in Norway. That's the kind of players I would love to see in NUFC. 

He won't move before next year, already moved twice this year. Not allowed one more move this year.

Real Madrid, Liverpool, Man City and one other un named Premiership club have agreed a fee for Tevez!

Please be Arsenal, Please be Arsenal, Please be Arsenal.

£25m i doubt it.

Real Madrid, Liverpool, Man City and one other un named Premiership club have agreed a fee for Tevez!

Please be Arsenal, Please be Arsenal, Please be Arsenal.

£25m i doubt it.

Doubt it too. Chelsea no doubt.