Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

I think Ibrahimovich would be amazing for Barcelona, he would fit so well into their team. I just don't understand the rumoured swap deal.

Eto'o + £35m and Hleb on loan for Ibrahimovich. Eto'o scored tons of goals last season, he was pretty much the best striker in the world, if any club is paying extra, it should be Inter Milan.

???

Guest firetotheworks

I think Ibrahimovich would be amazing for Barcelona, he would fit so well into their team. I just don't understand the rumoured swap deal.

Eto'o + £35m and Hleb on loan for Ibrahimovich. Eto'o scored tons of goals last season, he was pretty much the best striker in the world, if any club is paying extra, it should be Inter Milan.

???

I agree. Dont let Mattis see this though.  :lol:

Guest timmy boy

Barca  may feel under pressure to splash out to placate the fans after Real's policy this summer and Zlatan is tied down to a long term contract whilst Etoo only has a year to run on his. Yet I still don't see a 35 million difference in player though. Although Zlatan would be a joy to watch as the focal point of the Barca team. Holding the ball up with Henry and Messi playing off him, it would be pretty speical tbh.

Seems Etoo is as good as a go to Inter and Zlatan the opposite way, don't know who really has a win in this one.

Etoo with Motta, Cambiasso, Stankovic, Muntari is not the same as in front of Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Yaya etc, and Zlatan can easily vanish in Barca's star team.

I have given up all this football transfer bullshit really, there isn't any player with morale and pride anymore anyways, they can all f*** of.

Absolutely. IMO both players should stay where they are.

West Ham fancy Carroll according to the Chronicle.

One of the few I'd be disappointed to see go. He's phenomenal in the air, not sure he's got the all round game to go all the way but I'd like to see him develop.

Sunderland apparently now not fussed on Crouch.

They always remind me of a teenage lad trying to chat up a good looking girl.

Lad (sounding desperate): Fancy going out?

Lass: Fuck off you ugly shit

Lad (to his mates): Never really fancied her anyway