Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Spurs sign former West Ham goalie Jimmy Walker? :lol:

just on the SSN caption bar at the bottom. Wasn't he playing in the lower leagues or something after he left West Ham?

I remember he had a cracking game against Chelsea at the Bridge once upon a time.

Anyone see Richard Dunne's interview? They asked him what happened at Man City, and he said they told him that they had to sell him because they needed the money. :lol:

they just said you were s**** dunney boy. :lol:

:lol:

He's decent, just not as good as Lescott or Toure.

Guest Heneage

What a waste of a career.

don't think he had many offers. And for the money he's getting and the lifestyle he can live there, I don't blame him one bit.

don't think he had many offers. And for the money he's getting and the lifestyle he can live there, I don't blame him one bit.

he`s gonna take over Romario`s old number there :D

Mauro Zarate also played for them for a season then moved on to better things and a better league after a big payday. I imagine Alves will do the same.

he`s gonna take over Romario`s old number there :D

Mauro Zarate also played for them for a season then moved on to better things and a better league after a big payday. I imagine Alves will do the same.

Yeah but Zarate was 20 and good while Alves is 28 and shit.

Alves' career = as good as over.

Hey, I'm just a messenger... It makes no sense for either Barça or Real to buy either. He's 31 and is starting to pick up too many injuries.

Nah wasn't having a go.  Just pointing out the Sun's stupidity, which we've come to expect really.  :snod:

He was on Goals on Sunday and the presenter asked him if it was true that after the World Cup in 2002 he was linked with Inter & Barcelona. He said the Barca link was just paper talk, but he actually agreed terms with Inter, but failed the medical.