Other clubs' transfers

Dave

David Luiz will definitely be a top 5 centre-back in the league already if he doesn't have bunch of problems adapting.

For me only Vidic and Coloccini (or is he?) are better cbs than him. Ok, maybe Vermaelen too when he plays well, but this kid is so talented that if everything works out than they have made a real good buy. However, I said the same about Ramires and he really hasn't impressed.

I'd be happy with Paddy Van as an option for the left wing, if I'm honest.

I'd much rather have Ferguson as that option, instead of developing another clubs young player any further.

I don't get the feeling Pardew will consider him an 'option' though but more as 'cover' because he's just a young lad and that. From what I've seen of Ferguson, he deserves to be considered for a role on the left on merit, like.

Jonathon Hogg on loan to Portsmouth for the rest of the season. I like this lad.

He's not afraid to get stuck right in. Put a quality "reducer" onto Lee Bowyer in the derby match, too, right through the little racist cunt, with both legs.

Holloway really does look out of his depth in the transfer market with the big boys.

So, basically, he's simultaneously saying he desperately wants to sell him to Liverpool, and only to them, but also demanding they offer more money.

I can see a contradiction with that approach.

What Holloway's demanding is more attention. I'm getting a bit fed up with the media circus around him.

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but, although it was the Mirror, their claim that Spurs would be "priced out" of a deal for Phil Neville greatly amused me.

still don't get this link other than the fact he kept "best player in the world " bale quiet for a match