Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Would hate Annan here, despicable little cheat. And overrated.

:lol:

He is a bit controversial, but you cant question he`s ability man...

He is quality in Norway, but tippeligaen is really poor. It's his style and behaviour i hate. Plus i think he should be sent off every game, he gets in way to many controversial, and unsporting events. If he can sort himself out, schalke could get a great player, for a cheap price.  Hopefully for him, he can do that.

As much as I berate his lack of footballing skill, he's actually quite important to us - there is no coincidence that we have a significantly better record with Neville in the team. The least I'd want would be £2-3m and a player on loan.

Bucketloads of experience, still better than Corluka or Hutton, the best this season at keeping Bale quiet, could be good for us for 18 months.

On the forums the vast majority seem keen on the idea as well..  Having seen Hutton's positional play this season, that isn't really surprising.

Is he shite better than Hutton or Corluka. :lol:

He's deeply average, old, earns too much money and his one supposed major asset (his leadership) is massively overstated.

I'd drive him down there myself for the kind of deal talked about.

Anthony Annan having medical at Schalke 04 after a fee of (apparently) £1.8m have been agreed. Can't help but feel we should've been in there, cheap quality cover for Tiote.

:weep:

So the day has finally arrived? I don't quite know what to say  :no: Give me a few weeks to get over this. Please.

Guest kingdawson

As much as I berate his lack of footballing skill, he's actually quite important to us - there is no coincidence that we have a significantly better record with Neville in the team. The least I'd want would be £2-3m and a player on loan.

Bucketloads of experience, still better than Corluka or Hutton, the best this season at keeping Bale quiet, could be good for us for 18 months.

On the forums the vast majority seem keen on the idea as well..  Having seen Hutton's positional play this season, that isn't really surprising.

Phil Neville is better than Corluka? in what world is Philip fucking Neville bette than Corluka please?

Hell i'm not even a Hutton fan (hell i actually dislike him) but he's better than Neville.