Other clubs' transfers

Dave

We've bid 26m for Fernando Llorente.

can't see that being pulled off, real are lining up for the summer (thats the common theme anyway)

whats his buyout clause?

No clue tbh (need village here asap).

€36m from what I can find. Think he'd be class in the Prem.

Being that we're desperate as hell i think we'll activate his buy out.

Would think Levy had a better grip 'round the wallet...

We've bid 26m for Fernando Llorente.

can't see that being pulled off, real are lining up for the summer (thats the common theme anyway)

whats his buyout clause?

No clue tbh (need village here asap).

€36m from what I can find. Think he'd be class in the Prem.

Being that we're desperate as hell i think we'll activate his buy out.

Would think Levy had a better grip 'round the wallet...

outgoing yes, hasn't quite mastered the whole sensible buying inward yet (15m david bentley sums it up)

Llorente's release fee is €36m. There's a clause in his contract that would raise it to €50m although it doesn't seem it's been triggered.

Pretty sure Spurs could get him for €36m. It's very rare for a Spanish club to hold out for the entire clause (fee+taxes) for a non-rival club, since they wouldn't be getting any extra money themselves.

Bilbao is the most English club in La Liga and Llorente is the improved version of the quintessential Bilbao forward so pretty sure he'll adapt well to the PL. Don't expect 20+ goals a season though. He is a target man that's also very capable on the floor.

Redknappe is crazy. He has 4 good strikers in keane, pav, Defoe n crouch. He fails to get them to score, so he wants to spunk a lot of money on llorente. Would it not be wasteful of modric and vdv's talent if they ate asked to aim balls at llorente's head ? Theycould have bought suarez for that money

Guest NQsDiscoPants

He'll fit right in with Cattermole, dorty bassa's

<Snip>

Could have added Collocini's elbow on Elmander, Tiote's kung fu kick v Stevenage etc. etc.

Not to mention a few newspaper cuttings about Andy Carroll's exploits slapping women around.

That's just this season, of course.

People in glass houses and all that.....

and your point is?

Lost on you, it would seem.

Evidently. I was talking about on the pitch stuff you retort by posting a video of off the field stuff.

You'd have better off talking about him punching MGP.

Could have added Collocini's elbow on Elmander, Tiote's kung fu kick v Stevenage etc. etc.

Not to mention a few newspaper cuttings about Andy Carroll's exploits slapping women around.

Read the forum rules. Then when you've done that, you can stop posting bollocks like Tiote kung fu kicking anyone and bringing up some newspaper stories about Carroll.

Read the forum rules. Then when you've done that, you can stop posting bollocks like Tiote kung fu kicking anyone and bringing up some newspaper stories about Carroll.

So because we have dirty players we're not allowed to say others are dirty? Great logic that like. Especially when one of them is complete fabrication.

Guest NQsDiscoPants

and your point is?

Evidently. I was talking about on the pitch stuff you retort by posting a video of off the field stuff.

So being a "dirty b******" applies only to on the field activities?

Kicking the crap out of some random bloke in the middle of the street doesn't qualify?

OK then, fair enough. Sunderland haven't had a single player recieve a red card for dangerous play/violent conduct this season though, whilst Newcastle have (off the top of my head) received four.

Therefore I don't see the point your trying to make in labelling two of our players "dirty bastards".

and your point is?

Kicking the crap out of some random bloke in the middle of the street doesn't qualify?

OK then, fair enough. Sunderland haven't had a single player recieve a red card for dangerous play/violent conduct this season though, whilst Newcastle have (off the top of my head) received four.

Therefore I don't see the point your trying to make in labelling two of our players "dirty bastards".

Are you really trying to say that Cattermole is not a dirty bastard? :lol:

and your point is?

So being a "dirty bastard" applies only to on the field activities?

OK then, fair enough. Sunderland haven't had a single player recieve a red card this season for dangerous play/violent conduct this season though, whilst Newcastle have (off the top of my head) received four.

You had the worst discipline in the whole league last season, you even got a fine for it IIRC. We're making a good go of it this year mind, granted.

Didn't super Niall get done for drink driving? Least our lads just drive 70 in a 30 or whatever Nolan did [/pointless fishing]

and your point is?

It irrelevant when thats not the subject of the conversation.

Players that get booked a lot are generally referred to as dirty no?

Guest NQsDiscoPants

and your point is?

Are you really trying to say that Cattermole is not a dirty b******? :lol:

Yes, I am.

He has received two red cards this season, both for two yellows involving obstructions/pulling shirt/tripping etc. He hasn't been sent off for a dangerous tackle for a very long time.

SIXTY premier league players have committed more fouls than him this season, including the majority of your team (Tiote for example has committed well over twice as many).

Don't let facts cloud your judgement though.

Guest NQsDiscoPants

and your point is?

Players that get booked a lot are generally referred to as dirty no?

Not as far as I'm aware?

Seeing as yellow cards are awarded for all manner of things - you don't even have to make a tackle to get a yellow card, no?