Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest VegasToon

I'd be really annoyed if he joined them.

Don't give a shit, hes decent but no hatem.

I hope he joins them.  Bramble and that little whiny french twat.  What a combo for the dressing room.  They just need to add Shola and Agent Bruce will have completed his mission.

Guest Heneage

Zlatan seems to be signing for Milan as we speak. He's been summoned to the office where Rosell and Galliani are meeting.

It sounds like you're all in a school together. 'Will Zlatan please report to Mr Galliani's room.'

Guest kingdawson

Zlatan seems to be signing for Milan as we speak. He's been summoned to the office where Rosell and Galliani are meeting.

Are you getting that joke of a striker Huntelaar in return?

It sounds like you're all in a school together. 'Will Zlatan please report to Mr Galliani's room.'

:lol:

Looks like we have been had. Teaches us not to deal with Italians.

Zlatan will undergo a medical on monday and will after that sign for Milan. One year loan and then €24m.  Milan are well pleased, just check out www.acmilan.com

Strange transfer this and how much money did Barca waste in the end? €40m? €50 with wages?

If swedish papers are to be believed, which in many cases they shouldn't as their journalists are utter shite, Zlatan has told journalists tonight that the move was an easy decision to make as Guardiola didn't want him there and had taken the joy of playing football away from him. Said that he was disappointed with the manager and raised the question whether or not Pep was 'afraid' of him. "When I entered a room he (Pep) usually left it..."

As I said, this is the swedish side to it and I'm sure V.I. will provide the spanish one!

EDIT: Oh, he'll probably be off to Real Madrid within a couple of years. Why do I think that? His hero is Ronaldo, enough said.

That's what's reported here too (what he said after leaving). I guess we'll know more details of what happened in the following days.

What I know is that Guardiola has very little time for "babysitting" players, and that he is MON-esque when he gives up on a player (Hleb, Henry, Zlatan...). Guess it's one of his flaws.