Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest neesy111

Sky Sports News has revealed that Charles N'Zogbia's proposed move to Birmingham has fallen through after the player was unable to agree personal terms.

Clearly is wanting Champagne wages  :shifty:

Sky Sports News has revealed that Charles N'Zogbia's proposed move to Birmingham has fallen through after the player was unable to agree personal terms.

:lol:

Class. Blatantly thinks he's too good for them.

first thought that popped into my head

Marcotti is tweeting furiously about Ibrahimovic. Believes its almost a done deal. Milan loaning him for a year and must buy him for 40m next summer or pay a penalty (i think). He thinks the only stumbling block is his 'golden farewell' from Barca. Madness from Barca, i think.

Marcotti is tweeting furiously about Ibrahimovic. Believes its almost a done deal. Milan loaning him for a year and must buy him for 40m next summer or pay a penalty (i think). He thinks the only stumbling block is his 'golden farewell' from Barca. Madness from Barca, i think.

buying him in the first place was madness

Ibra -> Milan

Huntelaar -> Spurs

Keane -> NUFC

:shifty:

Ibra -> Milan

Huntelaar -> Spurs

Keane -> NUFC

Shola-> To get lost

Ibra -> Milan

Huntelaar -> Spurs

Keane -> NUFC

Shola-> Barca

:fwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap:

Ibra -> Milan

Huntelaar -> Spurs

Keane -> NUFC

Colin Warris, is that you? :coolsmiley:

Kanu signs a three year contract at Portsmouth. :lol:

Are you kidding? He makes Roger Milla look young.

Kanu can ball forever. He's an aging player by any measure and he had a heart transplant, ffs. Papillo will do well for himself in the Championship, and as always will be loved.

Liverpool have signed Raul Meireles.

source? He is far too good for them.

Kanu signs a three year contract at Portsmouth. :lol:

Are you kidding? He makes Roger Milla look young.

Kanu can ball forever. He's an aging player by any measure and he had a heart transplant, ffs. Papillo will do well for himself in the Championship, and as always will be loved.

Not biased enough for me Baba. He'll get a few goals like but surely administration struck Pompey shouldn't be spending their money on this old,old player.

Guest Heneage

Liverpool have signed Raul Meireles.

Linked to Madrid before the WC, although they seemed to get linked with every single Portuguese player in existence after they signed Mou.

He's good but not great, Liverpool is his level.