Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Thing with Zlatan is that he needs to be pampered with. He has basically been the #1 star in every club he's been at since the age of 19 and wants the attention. In the beginning he did well at Barcelona, but then reality kicked in and he was just one of many stars so he just faded out...

This must surely go down as one of the worst transfers ever for Barca? Money wise at least

Guest Chubby Jason

Stoke in talks with Eidur Gudjohnson

If we can't get Keane then I think Eidur would be a good freebie for us.

Guest Chubby Jason

Wouldn't take him. We don't need another target man, as skilfull as he is.

He's hardly a target man he can even play attacking midfield if need be.

Guest localhero87

Gudjohnson looked garbage to me at Spurs last season when he played. A shadow of his former self. I suppose thats what happens when you spend three years plus doing nothing but warming spanish benches.

Guest kingdawson

Gudjohnson looked garbage to me at Spurs last season when he played. A shadow of his former self. I suppose thats what happens when you spend three years plus doing nothing but warming spanish benches.

He was very very good when he played. Hope we get him back on loan.

Btw it looks like we've signed that useless turd Muntari...what a fucking farce.

He was very very good when he played. Hope we get him back on loan.

Btw it looks like we've signed that useless turd Muntari...what a fucking farce.

why would you sign him?

Guest kingdawson

Btw it looks like we've signed that useless turd Muntari...what a f***ing farce.

why would you sign him?

We need a creative midfielder imo...but not the misplaced pass king. This guy is totally useless. What a joke, what a f***ing joke. Sulley muntari? i'd rather Jenas and his invisible act thanks.