Other clubs' transfers

Dave

'PAOK fans in Greece got a shock when their club's official website announced the signing of Inter Milan star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Italian news agency Ansa said Tuesday. The Swede is one of the top players in Serie A and thought to be in the running for this year's world player of the year award. There was a hint to the error made with the announcement that Ibra had been signed from Atalanta.

'In fact, PAOK had actually signed Atalanta's Bosnian forward Zlatan Muslimovic with his Italian club ironically playing in the same black and blue shirts as Inter.

'The mistake was later corrected but no-one seemed to have told the fans, who came out in their hoards to welcome the new arrival at the airport, as if he was indeed Ibrahimovic. The mistake is an easy one to make as like Ibra, who is of Bosnian heritage, Muslimovic holds a Swedish passport and plays up front.'

:lol:

fucking greeks

'PAOK fans in Greece got a shock when their club's official website announced the signing of Inter Milan star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Italian news agency Ansa said Tuesday. The Swede is one of the top players in Serie A and thought to be in the running for this year's world player of the year award. There was a hint to the error made with the announcement that Ibra had been signed from Atalanta.

'In fact, PAOK had actually signed Atalanta's Bosnian forward Zlatan Muslimovic with his Italian club ironically playing in the same black and blue shirts as Inter.

'The mistake was later corrected but no-one seemed to have told the fans, who came out in their hoards to welcome the new arrival at the airport, as if he was indeed Ibrahimovic. The mistake is an easy one to make as like Ibra, who is of Bosnian heritage, Muslimovic holds a Swedish passport and plays up front.'

:lol:

fucking greeks

mackems.gif mackems.gif

Sick of hearing about Spurs now the only thing that makes it better is that most people are in agreement that the Bentley sell on Clause is 40%.

:pow:

Gomes, Modric and Dos Santos have been paraded for the cameras. Gomes thinks they are going to finish top two, shall you or i tell him?

Sick of hearing about Spurs now the only thing that makes it better is that most people are in agreement that the Bentley sell on Clause is 40%.

Gomes, Modric and Dos Santos have been paraded for the cameras. Gomes thinks they are going to finish top two, shall you or i tell him?

Does he? :lol:

So we've had Gerrards 'its our year'.

We've had the Arsenal 'selling their 'best' players and buying on the cheap argument'.

We've had the annual Chelsea/Man U bitchfest.

We've had the annual transfer saga (Ronaldo).

And now we've had the Spurs 'Going to break the top 4' malarky.

Anything left to complete the summer?

So we've had Gerrards 'its our year'.

We've had the Arsenal 'selling their 'best' players and buying on the cheap argument'.

We've had the annual Chelsea/Man U bitchfest.

We've had the annual transfer saga (Ronaldo).

And now we've had the Spurs 'Going to break the top 4' malarky.

Anything left to complete the summer?

Top Newcastle striker out for first 6 months of the season?

Malbranque having a medical at Mackems now according to BBC.

Great now the mackems wont just be saying top 8 it'll be top 6 and they call us deluded.  It's right pissing me off this because no matter how well balanced your own argument is theres no telling them that they have improved but not by that much.

£17.5m + Finnan for Barry - Daily Mail/Beeb

Expect a bid for Milner if that goes through

Liverpool saying they have an offer on the table for Pennant - us?

Blackburn I reckon. In to replace Bentley.

It'll deffo be Blackburn I'd say.  With Benitez saying he has to sell before he can buy Barry I'd imagine that the 2 deals need to go through together.  It's the archetypal transfer merry go round.

Guest Heneage

£17.5m + Finnan for Barry - Daily Mail/Beeb

Expect a bid for Milner if that goes through

Liverpool saying they have an offer on the table for Pennant - us?

Blackburn Mate.