Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Probably rubbish but Everton fans saying Moyes could resign

There's one camp saying Moutinho is coming, M'Bia is coming, we bid for the Mexico keeper and everything is rosy

There's another camp saying the money has been pulled by Philip Green after a fall out with Kenwright, Moyes is considering quitting because he's got 20 pence to spend, the world is going to implode etc

f*** knows what's going on. Probably the latter knowing Everton.

Moyes walking out on you would be a disaster, wonder where he'd end up.

Assistant at Manure to be manager when Fergie buggers off, if he leaves that is. (IMO)

As if he'd be an assistant.

He turned down the United #2 job six years ago to manage us in the first place.

I agree its more than likely complete bollocks but if he was offered the assistant role with the guarantee he will be the next manager in a couple of seasons I reckon he could be tempted?

There's one camp saying Moutinho is coming, M'Bia is coming, we bid for the Mexico keeper and everything is rosy

There's another camp saying the money has been pulled by Philip Green after a fall out with Kenwright, Moyes is considering quitting because he's got 20 pence to spend, the world is going to implode etc

Assistant at Manure to be manager when Fergie buggers off, if he leaves that is. (IMO)

I agree its more than likely complete bollocks but if he was offered the assistant role with the guarantee he will be the next manager in a couple of seasons I reckon he could be tempted?

really can't see man utd wanting him

That wouldn't happen though. Ferguson has already said recently that he won't be choosing the successor by himself. Even Quieroz who was obviously being groomed by Ferguson as a potential boss wasn't given any guarantee of the job and so left for Portugal.

Guest Bolton Zulu

On the beach until the first Old Firm managerial casualty probably. He won't get a bigger job in England.

West Haaaaam mate!  ;D

O'Neill says it is "the best way forward" to leave the door open.

"If Liverpool at the end of it do not come up with the money, that's no-one's fault but their own," he said.

"I'd be delighted if that was the case and Gareth stayed but I doubt it very much. The ball is very much in their court.

"There will be no deadline and Liverpool will have all the time in the world to sign him. They've got to the end of the transfer window at the end of the month.

"I've got a football club to run and I really do want people who want to play for me."

So he will be going then. :lol:

"If Liverpool at the end of it do not come up with the money, that's no-one's fault but their own," he said.

"I'd be delighted if that was the case and Gareth stayed but I doubt it very much. The ball is very much in their court.

"There will be no deadline and Liverpool will have all the time in the world to sign him. They've got to the end of the transfer window at the end of the month.

"I've got a football club to run and I really do want people who want to play for me."

So the deadline was rubbish. What a surprise.

Doesn't O'Neil feel embarrassed over his comments about looking forward to the new season with relief and ambition now? Or whatever nonsense it was he came out with.

He's now managed to make Villa look almost as bad as Liverpool in this whole saga.

So the deadline was rubbish. What a surprise.

Doesn't O'Neil feel embarrassed over his comments about looking forward to the new season with relief and ambition now? Or whatever nonsense it was he came out with.

He's now managed to make Villa look almost as bad as Liverpool in this whole saga.

I am so disappointed in O'Neill and Villa. Was so pleased that they appeared to have stuck 2 fingers up to Liverpool.

Cant believe they have caved in. Guess Liverpool will end up paying what they want to as well.

Fuckers.

ferguson has just said that frazier campbell will stay at old trafford this season as they only have tevez and rooney(source:ssn roll bar) so saha to the mackems seems likely

Seems to me like Saha is a perma-crock. Decent player but soft as clarts.

Is Barry really better than Alonso?

is he fuck

if arsenal sign alonso for a decent fee they'll be the winners in this whole gig - alonso sitting deep spraying passes about for arsenals pace-merchants to get on the end of...frightening prospect

Shorey would be a good addition for them as Hreidersson/Traore are gash. Gets a hell of a lot of assists as well and Pompey have a lot of big lads in the team who can thrive off decent set-pieces.

12.01 Rafael Van der Vaart has announced that he will move to Real Madrid this week after Hamburg agreed a deal with the Spanish giants. The Dutchman will be presented at the Bernabeu on Tuesday.

Baptista the unfortunate casualty? ;)

http://blog.sportyou.es/?p=1305

To thus it affirms to the player in its page Web it to which it is useful to take leave the fans of Hamburg. The unexpected one and burdens injury of Wesley Sneijder has accelerated the proceedings for the signing of Rafael Van Der Vaart by Real Madrid. In the next hours official could become his signing by 15 million Euros. The white Club last night accelerated the negotiations with Hamburg that takes Pedja Mijatovic. The signing of the Dutch has been one of culebrones of the summer but, whenever Real Madrid showed interest by the player, its club Hamburg, lifted its price in the market. Now the injury of Sneijder and more than probable march from Baptist to Rome or the Newcastle have facilitated the agreement between both clubs.

Only a blog though. :razz: