Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Alan_Shearer

Can't believe we've signed a load of sh*t and clubs we think we are better or should be better than are signing quality, even Villa have done way better than us topped with Cuellar today...absolute joke, perhaps we had no money which shows how much Ashley believes in Keegan...we are in for a sh*t season once again lads...

...and for the record Fabregas joined Arsenal in 2003 at the at the age of 16.

Really :yikes: He was the best player at FIFA U-17 World Championships in 2003 pre-Arsenal, Barcelona rated they just couldn't hold onto him. These sort of deals happen because players can get pro deals here younger than other countries, we have seen it with Anelka, Pique, Cesc, Rossi & Lupoli to name a few..

Can't believe we've signed a load of sh*t and clubs we think we are better or should be better than are signing quality, even Villa have done way better than us topped with Cuellar today...absolute joke, perhaps we had no money which shows how much Ashley believes in Keegan...we are in for a sh*t season once again lads...

Oh man.

Well happy with Cuellar.

Fuck knows where that one came from. MON transfer windows are the most frustrating thing on earth, unbelievable.

If Cuellar completes tomorrow (to be honest, I suspect it is done and dusted already) and the rumours about De La Red come true, a fucking awful window will be well on the way to becoming a very decent one.

Watched him many times very good signing for Aston Villa really dominant defender not so good on the ball though; once again disappointed Keegan wasn't in there "pitching".

Maetihs returns?

Do you even read the other threads?  Ashley has stated multiple times that the cash is there but they aren't going to go spending it on everything that moves - only players that want to be here and have the "newcastle heart"

Oh man.

Can't believe Alan Shearer would say something like that, he's so unconfrontational on MoTD. Bit more of that attitude Alan, may stop the viewers from nodding off during your post match analysis.

Alan man.  You were my idol, then you say that  :weep:

Oh man.

Can't believe Alan Shearer would say something like that, he's so unconfrontational on MoTD. Bit more of that attitude Alan, may stop the viewers from nodding off during your post match analysis.

:D

Bit of an embarrasing post for you really. Guthrie and Jonas have impressed massively and Coloccini is as good a signing as any other has made. We are finding the right players, get over it.

tbh I thought jonas looked a bit clumsy. Good work rate saying that if he can look a little less simple on the ball then he could be canny. Gets in good positions and a good touch just looks like a spacka when he tries to run with the ball

Guest Alan_Shearer

We'll finish 10th at best...

C'mon all we've signed is very young/unproven/unexperienced players, if 1 of them comes up trumps then its a good result. Im always optimistic about us, but its gettin abit stupid now...i hope we do really well but i can only see the same disappointment of the last few seasons...

Coloccini's a better player then Cuellar son.  Plus we've signed three more, and Villa have signed?.. Sidwell?  mackems.gif

tbh I thought jonas looked a bit clumsy. Good work rate saying that if he can look a little less simple on the ball then he could be canny. Gets in good positions and a good touch just looks like a spacka when he tries to run with the ball

So what your saying is...he could be amazing and almost pip the likes of Messi but if he runs like a artard, you think he's s***?

I do hope your taking the piss?

We'll finish 10th at best...

C'mon all we've signed is very young/unproven/unexperienced players, if 1 of them comes up trumps then its a good result. Im always optimistic about us, but its gettin abit stupid now...i hope we do really well but i can only see the same disappointment of the last few seasons...

Which category does Coloccini fit into then?  :idiot2:

:lol:

What a load of bollocks.

aye matty and the fact he looks like he will fall over the ball all the time. we should be alright with him on the left and james "the tard" milner on the right we will have the other teams crawling around laughing at spazzy jonas so they can skin them

aye matty and the fact he looks like he will fall over the ball all the time. we should be alright with him on the left and james "the tard" milner on the right we will have the other teams crawling around laughing at spazzy jonas so they can skin them

mackems.gif