Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Spurs and Man Utd ITKs (I know, I know) saying the Berbatov transfer has gone through.

Which should mean we've got a replacement....

Does Dawson have a young talented brother?

No but his older brother plays for Hull if you're interested. Why do you feel the need to bring him up, in a conversation about strikers?

I think we'll still sign Arshavin, despite what Zenit say. I also think we'll sign another forward which i have no idea who it will be (my guess would be Milito)

Guest kingdawson

If you don't sign another forward, who is the cover for Bent?

If we dont sign another forward, Berbs probably wont leave.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs and Man Utd ITKs (I know, I know) saying the Berbatov transfer has gone through.

No but his older brother plays for Hull if you're interested. Why do you feel the need to bring him up, in a conversation about strikers?

I think we'll still sign Arshavin, despite what Zenit say. I also think we'll sign another forward which i have no idea who it will be (my guess would be Milito)

It was just a question, dont be so mad about it

Quit being so patronising as it clearly wasent "just a question".

It was just a question, dont be so mad about it

Quit being so patronising as it clearly wasent "just a question".

So you admit he is shit?

So you admit you are a mong?

Guest Sniffer

Difficult to see where you'll get 40 odd goals from if Berbatov goes ( although I do rate Bent ) even if you sign arshavin. One of the worst things KK did was sell Cole to manure and this scenario smacks of the same thing down to you viewing yourselves as a legitimate threat to compete with manure or at least get into the top four. Won't help any of us tbh.

Thought his departure was an inevitability, tbh. Do you have some exciting prospect coming up that would act as cover for Bent? Is there a likely transfer target if/when Berbatov leaves?