Other clubs' transfers

Dave

lol that's a crazy headline, strange stuff like that has happened in the past though.

danny dichio @ QPR as it was, ray wilkins was manager at the time and pissed off at dichio not signing a contract ' he's waiting for juventus to come in for him  :rolleyes: '

and then sampdoria did a couple of weeks later, auld butch wilkins looked a bit daft

Adam Johnson to Real Madrid?  :lol:

I really doubt that based on his experince in England Juande will be looking to bring any players from here.

I dunno quite a lot of players did quite well against his spurs team. :)

Adam Johnson is quality man.. I saw him for Watford once and he dribbled like f***ing Leo Messi.. on crack..

edit: I see he's born in Sunderland, fuck that.. he's shite

He is fucking class, he should be in the Boro team > Downing and by that logic also in the England setup. Scored 5 in 12 for us last season, with at least 4/5 assists. Class act tbh.

Everton being linked with Owen, but I don't see it myself. I could see them coming in for Shola though, as he would be much more affordable.

Hope we try to flog them Viduka instead though, or even Smith. Damn! If only Smithy was fit in time for the window.

Robbie Fowler to Grimsby Town as a player-coach possibly, depending on what happens with Blackburn and his monthly contract there.

My nephew is an academy player and Robbie was with Newell talking to the players about it at Blundell Park and how they'd feel about it a few weeks back.

New Real Madrid boss Juande Ramos wants to bring Aston Villa's Ashley Young to the Bernabeu, but the club fear they may have to pay up to £27m for the in-form winger. The Spanish giants have already enquired about Portsmouth midfielder Lassana Diarra and have been told they must pay £18m. (Spanish newspaper Marca, 1210 GMT)

Would hate it if he went abroad (Young)

Everton being linked with Owen, but I don't see it myself. I could see them coming in for Shola though, as he would be much more affordable.

Hope we try to flog them Viduka instead though, or even Smith. Damn! If only Smithy was fit in time for the window.

Shola :lol:

For absolute fucks sake. :lol: It's more likely we'd play Phil Neville up front.

For absolute fucks sake. :lol: It's more likely we'd play Phil Neville up front.

:angry:

Shola's amazing.

For absolute f***s sake. :lol: It's more likely we'd play Phil Neville up front.

Considering Moyes was interested in Alan Smith you ought to be chuffed if he went for Shola instead mate.

For absolute f***s sake. :lol: It's more likely we'd play Phil Neville up front.

Considering Moyes was interested in Alan Smith you ought to be chuffed if he went for Shola instead mate.

Would rather pay 5m for Shola than get Smith for free :lol:

;D

I know!

I can't believe how offended 1878 was by the suggestion.

Hopefully Smithy will be fit enough in time to join them.

;D

I know!

I was more offended by Smith if you read back through my posts. Ameobi is more amusement than anger.  :iamatwat:

We haven't got the money to sign that sack of shite Smith now thankfully.

;D

I know!

I was more offended by Smith if you read back through my posts. Ameobi is more amusement than anger.  :iamatwat:

We haven't got the money to sign that sack of shite Smith now thankfully.

Part ex with Baines tbh.

;D

I know!

We haven't got the money to sign that sack of s**** Smith now thankfully.

Part ex with Baines tbh.

Even better, we'll let you have Shola for free if you take Smith off our hands.