Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Valencia are €600m in debt?!

How the f*ck are clubs allowed to do that?

They built a new stadium without selling the current one and then the property bubble burst IIRC

Villa and Kaka will fairly help Real close the gap.

Replacing Guti and Higuain in the starting 11?

Higuain has been the best player for Real Madrid last season.

They'll hardly drop Raul will they?

IMO they will. Or at least make him bit part.

I was under the impression that he already was bit-part? Doesn't start a lot does he?

What 'prospects' ffs? It's fucking Uzbekistan. Fairly sure Uzbek footy will always be on the backburner compared to the Premier League, La Liga, etc.

Total bollocks. More examples of football eating itself. [/brummie]

Flogging him to Man City, no?

Nice to see ZiZou's still the world record transfer though. Much better player than Kaka ever will be.

Much better than most really. But it's a bit of a discredit to Kaka as on his day he's absolutely brilliant. Shame the last few seasons he hasn't really hit those heights he had previously. Although then again I really have a dislike for Real Madrid so I hope he doesn't really do anything of note.

Kaka's superb, but I think Zidane is the best player I've seen. Never saw enough of Ronaldo at his peak to be able to say whether he was any better or worse.

Trust me. No matter how good Zidane was, Ronaldo was better.

Nice to see ZiZou's still the world record transfer though. Much better player than Kaka ever will be.

Much better than most really. But it's a bit of a discredit to Kaka as on his day he's absolutely brilliant. Shame the last few seasons he hasn't really hit those heights he had previously. Although then again I really have a dislike for Real Madrid so I hope he doesn't really do anything of note.

Kaka's superb, but I think Zidane is the best player I've seen. Never saw enough of Ronaldo at his peak to be able to say whether he was any better or worse.

To each is own, but I disagree. Zidane at his prime was a better footballer than Ronaldo at his prime. Both absolutely mind-fuckingly amazing, but Zidane edges it for me.

I love how the mere suggestion that Ronaldo may not have been better than someone whose played since will inevitably bring some sort of response from you. :lol:

To each is own, but I disagree. Zidane at his prime was a better footballer than Ronaldo at his prime. Both absolutely mind-fuckingly amazing, but Zidane edges it for me.

How old are you?  ???

How old are you?  ???

21, so yeah, possibly a bit too young to really have an opinion, but I've seen quite a bit of both players on video after as well.

Like madras says though, they obviously are different players. The fact that I'd prefer Zidane may very well be because he is more "my" type of player.

How old are you?  ???

21, so yeah, possibly a bit too young to really have an opinion, but I've seen quite a bit of both players on video after as well.

Like madras says though, they obviously are different players. The fact that I'd prefer Zidane may very well be because he is more "my" type of player.

I never loved Zidane for some reason. I don't know why.

I'm much more of an effective striker kinda guy. Ronaldo ftw.

How old are you?  ???

Fair enough that, I actually thought you were younger for some reason though.

Barely old enough to really have been able to judge Ronaldo from a critical standpoint myself like, just remember thinking he was class.

You'll have set Tooj off on one though, that's the real issue here. :lol: