Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Will Buckley? Fucking hell; he's a right cunt. Sorry but i hope he fails.

Doesn't work, sorry.

Will Buckley,pretended he had tubercolosis to avoid being selected by the Dewsbury Methodist  Society Table Tennis B Team.

Wanker!!

Gudjohnsen had a medical at West Ham tonight, however Spurs are looking to hijack the deal and have been in contact with the player and his father (agent).

Benni McCarthy has agreed terms with West Ham, medical in the morning.

Benjani subject of interest from Liverpool.

Wor David Craig, Sky Sports.

Gudjohnsen had a medical at West Ham tonight, however Spurs are looking to hijack the deal and have been in contact with the player and his father (agent).

pmsl.

Please let Liverpool sign Benjani. That would make my day.

Man United have bid accepted for Fulham's Chris Smalling.

7 to 8 million pounds for this lad:

http://www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/squad/images/0708season/chrissmalling.jpg

I hope he turns out to be good (well after Man U sell him at a loss), but the price for young English talent is insane.

looks like Ketsbaia's Shiny Head minus the afro.

I just don't get Spurs ...

Guest kingdawson

I don't sometimes to tbf. Rumour is Pav will be off to Brum by the weekend so one can only assume Gudjohnson is the replacement.

Oh looks like Gomes got injured today so i'm thinking we'll hijack the James deal.

I don't sometimes to tbf. Rumour is Pav will be off to Brum by the weekend so one can only assume Gudjohnson is the replacement.

Oh looks like Gomes got injured today so i'm thinking we'll hijack the James deal.

Get Ben in goal man.  :pow:

Man United have bid accepted for Fulham's Chris Smalling.

7 to 8 million pounds for this lad:

http://www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/squad/images/0708season/chrissmalling.jpg

I hope he turns out to be good (well after Man U sell him at a loss), but the price for young English talent is insane.

looks like Ketsbaia's Shiny Head minus the afro.

I'm very pale, have blue eyes and faint freckles. And nowhere near his acne!

....apart from that, yeh, we're clones!!  :idiot2:

edit: it looks MUCH more like you, by the way  O0

Rafa's made some very good purchases at Liverpool. It's just that every year he creates new ways to waste vast amounts of money on rubbish. Like this year when he sold Arbeloa for 4 million pounds and bought Johnson for 20. Is Glen Johnson really five times better than Arbeloa?

Mehdi Mahdavikia has left Frankfurt to return to Iran.

Rafa's made some very good purchases at Liverpool. It's just that every year he creates new ways to waste vast amounts of money on rubbish. Like this year when he sold Arbeloa for 4 million pounds and bought Johnson for 20. Is Glen Johnson really five times better than Arbeloa?

Mehdi Mahdavikia has left Frankfurt to return to Iran.

Arbeloa wanted out when Johnson was purchased and Madrid came knocking. Not that he is first choice there, since he's pretty average. They could have used him as cover, since Johnson's been fairly injury-prone this season.

IIRC, the high transfer figure for Johnson was due to the fact that Liverpool were still owed money for Crouch, and they threw it in as part of Johnson's fee since there was no chance in hell they were going to see it given Pompey's state.

Still, the squad is woeful. They have a few great players indeed, but their depth is horrific (Voronin/N'Gog  :lol:). They have had no playmaker for half a season... And people like Kuyt are decent hard-working players and all but... tell me in what top European club would Kuyt command an automatic starting spot?

Wait? Benjani the goalless wonder?...to Liverpool?! :lol:

Goalless wonder?

He's scored somwehere around 40 league goals in his entire European career. Which has spanned about 8 seasons. He got 15 one season with Pompey and has barely scored other than that. Failed to score for his first twenty or so matches at Pompey as well.

10.09  We've had a number of emails in to suggest Victor Moses has been spotted at Sunderland. Is this another cock and bull story or has the Eagle really landed in the North East?

er....no...he's in Newcastle preparing for a game :lol: