Other clubs' transfers

Dave

BBC Gossip column

The Hammers hope to acquire Argentine playmaker Juan Roman Riquelme, who is out of contract at Boca Juniors and is considering offers from the east Londoners and a raft of other European and South American sides.

Full story: Daily Mail

:laugh2:

Sunderland are interested in signing Manchester City defender Nedum Onuoha and are close to sealing a £3.5m deal for the 23-year-old.

Full story: Daily Mail

Riquelme close to joining West Ham.

Surely not.

My West Ham supporting mate will be besides himself.

It was on SSN's yellow ticker before and I think they had his agent on the phone.

Seems like it's almost certain to go through.

Riquelme close to joining West Ham.

Surely not.

My West Ham supporting mate will be besides himself.

It was on SSN's yellow ticker before and I think they had his agent on the phone.

Seems like it's almost certain to go through.

I'd be over the moon to see him in the Prem like.

As much as I like him, i cannot see him doing much over here, not at his age. Will be a bit like Deco at Chelsea, have one or two good games but generally not quite fit in.

is gulivans signing policy to keep on trying for old well known players on silly wages whos actual effectiveness on the pitch will be questionable? I'm sure signing Riquelme will sell a few season tickets and shirts but how much will they be paying him?

is gulivans signing policy to keep on trying for old well known players on silly wages whos actual effectiveness on the pitch will be questionable? I'm sure signing Riquelme will sell a few season tickets and shirts but how much will they be paying him?

He's on a free though isn't he?

Won't be on much @ La Bombonera currently.

Erm.... why are some folk saying they'd be happy to see Riquelme at West Ham? I assume it's because you think he'll flop.

Because from where I'm standing it's a bit daft to be delighted about a good player signing for a team that the chances are will be involved in the same relegation battle as us.  ???

Zoran Tosic joins CSKA Moscow.

Did he ever play for manure?

5x says wiki. Fergie obv didn't fancy him/has to sell to buy.

Erm.... why are some folk saying they'd be happy to see Riquelme at West Ham? I assume it's because you think he'll flop.

Because from where I'm standing it's a bit daft to be delighted about a good player signing for a team that the chances are will be involved in the same relegation battle as us.  ???

Aye, although it would be interesting to see if he could cut in the Prem. Was gutted when he didn't play when i went to see Boca.