Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Would assume it'll be Riveros and Cattermole now with Henderson/Malbranque, Melyer, Colback and Reid/Richardson as back-up. I guess they could do with one more established central midfield player in there particularly if Riveros doesn't cut it.

Van der Wiel to Bayern Munich seems as good as done.

Wait for Van Gaal to build himself a dutch team again (Braafheid, Van Bommel, Robben and now Van der Wiel) and to fail like he did at Barcelona.

Can see him going for Van der Vaart as well.

Money talks, but if I was Sneijder I'd be dying to stay at Inter at least a season to add the CWC to my resumé. Tin cup it may be, but the chance to add it to your trophy closet is rare to get by.

Sao Paulo, Internacional, and La U of Chile going to be the team to beat.

Not sure if already mentioned, but apparently Man Utd have made an enquiry for Sneijder.. Inter do not want to sell though..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fergie is horrendous in the transfer market. I was stunned he didn't grab Sneijder as part of the Ronaldo deal last summer. I thought it would be a complete no brainer for him to do so. Too late now. Horrible work.

Not sure if already mentioned, but apparently Man Utd have made an enquiry for Sneijder.. Inter do not want to sell though..

i was really shocked that sir alex didn't try to get him and or van der vaart as part of the ronaldo deal last summer, or maybe he did and the glazer's shot him down?  :dontknow:

i was really shocked that sir alex didn't try to get him and or van der vaart as part of the ronaldo deal last summer, or maybe he did and the glazer's shot him down?  :dontknow:

:laugh:

:razz: :razz: :razz:

A Turkish guy on another forum says Europa League

Cana's interview on safc.com:

"I gave my all for the club and it will always be in my memory. I have been offered the opportunity to play in European competition and the Champions League, and especially to be closer to my family - this was not an easy decision for me though and I hope people understand.

Looks like he's been sold a pie then

Guest Heneage

A Turkish guy on another forum says Europa League

Cana's interview on safc.com:

"I gave my all for the club and it will always be in my memory. I have been offered the opportunity to play in European competition and the Champions League, and especially to be closer to my family - this was not an easy decision for me though and I hope people understand.

Looks like he's been sold a pie then

Would be so funny if his agent just hadn't checked if they were actually in the competition.