Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Apparently Colback has offers from other clubs and wants to leave Sunderland, and not just teams from the Championship.

Anyway I'll get Ste to try and ask him as I lost contact with him a few years ago.

Campbell was the most passionate player we had towards the end of last season, winning for him meant more than any one of our other players. Perhaps it's because of his love for Arsenal but his passion can not be questioned. I think he still has it and will be a very good player for them, i wish he would take the 1 year with us.

:lol:

:facepalm:

Guest Heneage

Reading the Kjaer to Wolfsburg story. We seriously could/should have tried for that, he's only gone for 1-2m more than we paid for Coloccini.

Guest kingdawson

Campbell was the most passionate player we had towards the end of last season, winning for him meant more than any one of our other players. Perhaps it's because of his love for Arsenal but his passion can not be questioned. I think he still has it and will be a very good player for them, i wish he would take the 1 year with us.

Quite ridiculous isn't it.

Apparently Colback has offers from other clubs and wants to leave Sunderland, and not just teams from the Championship.

Anyway I'll get Ste to try and ask him as I lost contact with him a few years ago.

Good passer of the balle & was Ipswichs main man when he played against un last season & was there best playes of the season so you can see why he has options.  Keep us/me posted.

Guest Antigalican

Presumabley, although it was in the comments section rather than the article proper.

Clearly does, tbh.

Guest Heneage

Clearly does, tbh.

I'm hoping this is a massive wind up.

:lol: I think someone is winding you up.

"Want to swap your prolific striker for Emile Heskey?"

"Fuck off!"

"But he can get in the England squad, Bent can't so, you know, Heskey is obviously the better player"

"Ah go on then"

Guest je85

:lol: I think someone is winding you up.

"Want to swap your prolific striker for Emile Heskey?"

"Fuck off!"

"But he can get in the England squad, Bent can't so, you know, Heskey is obviously the better player"

"Ah go on then"

;D

Guest Heneage

Villareal have offered De Guzman a contract. He's said he'd prefer a move to England, get your finger out Mike.

He would move to Newcastle. He's said as much on his Facebook.