Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Forlán linked to Juve, although apparently they have balked at Atlético's €15m valuation.

I think thats a brilliant price for a player of his quality.

He's getting on like.

This. Would think twice at that valuation myself.

Makoun to Villa is a class buy.

I know nothing about Makoun, but he can't be any worse than Reo-Coker.

NRC's contract is up this summer and he's been demanding 60k a week to stay on. What a f***ing joker.

60K?  :lol:

Makoun was very very good when he played for Lille, haven't seen him that much since he signed for Lyon tbh.

Forlán linked to Juve, although apparently they have balked at Atlético's €15m valuation.

I think thats a brilliant price for a player of his quality.

He's getting on like.

He's still tremendously fit though, I can see him performing at top level for a couple more seasons. Still can understand it's a big price.

Makoun to Villa is a class buy.

I know nothing about Makoun, but he can't be any worse than Reo-Coker.

NRC's contract is up this summer and he's been demanding 60k a week to stay on. What a f***ing joker.

That's nuts. I know the Larsson stuff about wages is all hearsay, and if you don't ask you don't get, but where do these agents/players think the money is coming from? Most teams are having to cut back wages ffs, particularly with the new FIFA regulations due to take effect soon.

Would take NRC as back up to Tiote or even Simpson on the cheap tbh, the wages don't sound that though.

I think he's pretty good and wouldn't mind having him as a back-up DM who can play a couple of other positions. He'd be a massive help to replace Tiote against Sunderland. Asking for 60K pw is just pathetic though. He wouldn't be first choice in any of the top 8 or 9 teams in the Prem, which surely is a minimum requirement to demand 60K.

Would take NRC as back up to Tiote or even Simpson on the cheap tbh, the wages don't sound that though.

I think he's pretty good and wouldn't mind having him as a back-up DM who can play a couple of other positions. He'd be a massive help to replace Tiote against Sunderland. Asking for 60K pw is just pathetic though. He wouldn't be first choice in any of the top 8 or 9 teams in the Prem, which surely is a minimum requirement to demand 60K.

Barton is probably on around £60k, which we all think is a bit too much, even with his recent performances. It's just nuts how NRC thinks he can demand a sum anywhere near that.

Mourinho has whined again that he needs another striker on the press conference before the cup match against Atlético. So they have been re-linked with Adebayor, Váldez and Klose - whose contract runs out in June.

"As" also reporting that Juve's interest in Forlán is "serious" and they are trying to seal a deal like Milan did with Zlatan: a loan until the end of the season with an agreement in place to buy the player outright in the summer.

@SkySportsbucko:

Swindon Town hot-shot Charlie Austin has spoken to skysports.com's @skysportspeteo about speculation surrounding his future. Austin is disappointed Swindon rejected an offer from Hull and he would be open to the prospect of discussing a move to a higher level.

Graeme Bailey: Blackpool have had a bid accepted for Adam Hammill, skysports.com understands. Follow me on Twitter @graemebailey

Maybe he just wants to leave Villa ...