Other clubs' transfers

Dave

City are seriously fucked up.

25m for a washed-up, fat waster who is clearly only ever going to go there for the money?

Jesus.

TBH, they'll make a fair wad out of shirt sales globally and increase their attractiveness generally.

Pretty shocking from City.

£25.5 million plus £200,000 a week in wages for a player who appears to be declining quite rapidly. This one will be interesting for sure.

This of course screws up transfer fees and player wages even further, which is always fun.

City are seriously fucked up.

25m for a washed-up, fat waster who is clearly only ever going to go there for the money?

Jesus.

TBH, they'll make a fair wad out of shirt sales globally and increase their attractiveness generally.

Expensive marketing scheme like. They've quite clearly got enough money as it is; it matters on the pitch, and i can't for a minute see that deal representing value for money.

City are seriously f***ed up.

Jesus.

Expensive marketing scheme like. They've quite clearly got enough money as it is; it matters on the pitch, and i can't for a minute see that deal representing value for money.

The funny thing is they could get two younger top class players for the fee and wages they will spend on Ronaldinho alone.

This could backfire spectacularly.

City are seriously f***ed up.

Jesus.

The funny thing is they could get two younger top class players for the fee and wages they will spend on Ronaldinho alone.

This could backfire spectacularly.

Hope it does. :thup:

Guest Stephen927

Weren't Liverpool not holding out for £10m for Carson when Villa tried to make it permanent?

Weren't Liverpool not holding out for £10m for Carson when Villa tried to make it permanent?

Yes.

I'm surprised he has gone there, I too think he could have done better (I think Albion are after a keeper, for example). Although on the whole I'm just glad he's not coming to us.

His decline after the Croatia blunder was just awful to watch. Good luck to the bloke though, said to be a nice chap, he could do with some luck. I just don't think picking the ball out of the Stoke net 4 times every match is going to help get that confidence back.

When you think of all the shite we are paying 40K,50K or more a week & City are getting Dinho at 200K per week (if he joins) it is fooking bargain. Hughes will get him fit, if he can get chain smoker Tugay to play 90mins here & there getting Dinho into shape should be nee problem.

Pretty shocking from City.

£25.5 million plus £200,000 a week in wages for a player who appears to be declining quite rapidly. This one will be interesting for sure.

This of course screws up transfer fees and player wages even further, which is always fun.

was just reading reports of Milan on the verge of signing him for 12m just a day or 2 ago. Now the fee is almost double?

When you think of all the s**** we are paying 40K,50K or more a week & City are getting Dinho at 200K per week (if he joins) it is fooking bargain. Hughes will get him fit, if he can get chain smoker Tugay to play 90mins here & there getting Dinho into shape should be nee problem.

I wouldn't be so sure. Considering that Dinho's ego probably dwarves "Chain Smoker" Tuncays by at least a factor of ten, one has to wonder how receptive he'll be to a manager he probably hasn't even heard about prior to joining the squad.

It's frightening when you think about it really. It's hard enough for us to get rid of our 40k and 50k failures, if the whole Dinho affair goes tits up Man City will be stuck paying him ten million pounds a year, and no team on Earth will be willing nor capable of buying him. For that sort of risk to be justified, he better get them into the f***ing Champions League.

Guest optimistic nit

i sincerely hope liverpool, spurs and citeh enter into an arms race for the final cl place, and when it all goes tits up, us, everton and villa will overtake them.

liverpool and citeh both seem like they are taking very risky financial decisions, hoping for cl football every year, and spurs look like they are on the verge of going there as well.

i like citeh mind, so i hope it doesnt go completely fucked up for them.

Guest kingdawson

Evening Standard tonight reports that Spurs have agreed to sell Berbatov to Man Utd for £28m.

Yep looks like it's a done deal and that is the figure i thought we'd get. Class player but dosent want to be here and can certainly be replaced.