Steven Taylor

Tooj

The lad is obviously lacking in confidence at the moment and they don't have the option of playing someone else unless you would prefer Edgar or Tozer instead.  Until Beye and Enrique are fit again, he will be playing so why not get behind him.

He must have been lacking in confidence for about four years by that logic. I don't have a problem with him playing while there's no-one else but he's still crap.

The reason why he is so error-prone is because he always thinks like Nesta while he is just a defender slightly better than Bramble.

If he can get over the illustrious hype, play the ball simpler, he isn't that bad as a EPL defender.

However before that he better just fucked off and warm the bench.

Fuck me he was awful yesterday. I started this thread at the time as I have been on of his biggest critics and thought I would give him a bit of credit where it was due. But fuck me man, Titus Taylor is back.

Guest Howaythetoon

This "he's a Geordie" line is wearing thin, he got dogs abuse yesterday especially in the Milburn and seemingly the Gallowgate too. He was shocking but so were the vast majority of them, only Owen and Shay did well while N'Zogbia and Duff had their moments. Everyone else were just shocking though.

I rate Jesus. Understandable since KK probably hit him pretty hard.

God's name did sell Faye  :doh:

:)

:rolleyes:

If Taylor can cut out the glue sniffing and addiction to heroin then he has a future.  As long as he continues to be addicted to smack, we will be relegated.  Fucking druggy cunt.  Doesn't know what day it is nevermind where he is and what he's supposed to be doing. Why does he continue to play the substance using wanker?

This "he's a Geordie" line is wearing thin, he got dogs abuse yesterday especially in the Milburn and seemingly the Gallowgate too. He was shocking but so were the vast majority of them, only Owen and Shay did well while N'Zogbia and Duff had their moments. Everyone else were just shocking though.

Spot on, although I thought Bassong did well defending but was poor going forward.

Spot on, although I thought Bassong did well defending but was poor going forward.

Aye. I'd like to see him in the middle mind as that's clearly his best position.

I rate Jesus. Understandable since KK probably hit him pretty hard.

God's name did sell Faye  :doh:

:)

:rolleyes:

If Taylor can cut out the glue sniffing and addiction to heroin then he has a future.  As long as he continues to be addicted to smack, we will be relegated.  f***ing druggy c***.  Doesn't know what day it is nevermind where he is and what he's supposed to be doing. Why does he continue to play the substance using w*****?

That's spot on JayJaySea me old chap.  You are one of the few on this here forum that continues to report the situation as it really is.  I respect your views.  Well said anyway.  One or two on here could learn a thing or two from you chap. Oh,and for what it's worth, Taylor is fcking an over-rated two-bit half-penny tit-headed ex-cuse for a foot-baller. Shock-ing.

There was a bit of banter flying around the Gallowgate end about him and his Oliver connection. Things like 'Its alright about his mistakes because we get an apology in the paper' and 'He is going to score a 9 for that run where he ran past a defender and pulled the ball back to the Blackburn player first half, it will be Geremi fault for being on the otherside of the pitch according to Oliver'.

He's fair game since he asked for a pay rise.

I didn't particularly blame him for that but if he thinks he deserved a pay rise then I expect to see a marked improvement in his performances on the pitch.

If anything, he has gotten worse since he increased his salary.

My only concern with Colo is that he's not as strong in the air as he could be. Otherwise, defensively he looks pretty solid. Taylor should be the dominant CB alongside him, but he's not great either. This is why people would have liked to see Faye alongside Colo IMO.

Coloccini is proven quality though. And we're not talking in a weak league a la Boumsong (France and Scotland).

I'll admit he has not been that good for us so far - well at least since all this went down - but on the other hand very few have done anything positive on the pitch, and I can't really blame Coloccini given how new he is to the club, the country, the league, and this situation.

Coloccini is proven quality though. And we're not talking in a weak league a la Boumsong (France and Scotland).

I'll admit he has not been that good for us so far - well at least since all this went down - but on the other hand very few have done anything positive on the pitch, and I can't really blame Coloccini given how new he is to the club, the country, the league, and this situation.

He is from a mid table club in Spain & is now playing for the team 2nd bottom in the league. He doesn't get a free pass.........well he would if he was a local lad born in Greenwich. He has got to look at how Jonas has come in & hit the ground running, same as Beye did last year. Strikers are not going to let him settle they going to be at him & he needs to show this class I hear about.

He is from a mid table club in Spain & is now playing for the team 2nd bottom in the league. He doesn't get a free pass.........well he would if he was a local lad born in Greenwich. He has got to look at how Jonas has come in & hit the ground running, same as Beye did last year. Strikers are not going to let him settle they going to be at him & he needs to show this class I hear about.

I didn't say he should get away with anything. He hasn't been good enough, whatever reasons there are that might exist. I know for a fact that he is a good player though, and he's proven that abroad and for Argentina.

Can people not use the excuse of him playing alongside s**** like Taylor? As that's what the Taylor apologists have said about him for years.

*Safety wink not included.

Yes. I am sure Colo is using Cacapa as a excuse for yesterday as he would of used Taylor midweek.  :thup: