Steven Taylor

Tooj

rubbish, Cacapa has been at fault for perhaps 6 goals since he arrived, Taylor has eclipsed that this season almost. Neither are good enough. Grow up and stop making stupid sarcastic comments

6? Right-o :lol:

Cacapa is shit, worst centre half at the club.  There's nothing stupid or sarcastic about that tbh.  Similarly with the fact that he cost us the game today.

name em O'brien

Name them? :lol: I'm not NE5 :lol:

4 obvious ones, 2 today & 2 v Portsmouth last year only leaves you two more to play with O0  Off the top of my head he also fucked up at Reading last year I think.

Are you seriously saying he's only been at fault for one more goal apart from that in the time he's been here?

Cacapa is shit, worst centre half at the club.

rubbish, Cacapa has been at fault for perhaps 6 goals since he arrived, Taylor has eclipsed that this season almost. Neither are good enough. Grow up and stop making stupid sarcastic comments

6? Right-o :lol:

Cacapa is s***, worst centre half at the club.  There's nothing stupid or sarcastic about that tbh.  Similarly with the fact that he cost us the game today.

The few times Cacapa & Colo have played together Colo looks shite,  Blackburn (H), Fulham (A) & I dont think they were that great at Everton iirc.

More reason to wonder just why the fuck Faye wanted to/was allowed to leave.

Fell out with Keegan didn't he?

Wanted to move back to the North West where his home and family was, i recall. You big fat WUM.

Wanted to move back to the North West where his home and family was, i recall. You big fat WUM.

I'm going off what I read on .com, fell out with him at half time at Everton and never played for us again, not even in pre season iirc.

More reason to wonder just why the f*** Faye wanted to/was allowed to leave.

I think there was talk about him being loyal to Big Sam and never really taking to Keegan. Not sure where i read it though.

The people running the club aren't stupid (I know, despite some evidence to the contrary) so I don't think he would have been sold unless there were some serious personal issues.

I'm going off what I read on .com, fell out with him at half time at Everton and never played for us again, not even in pre season iirc.

Typical Keegan tbh.

I think a center half is vital in January

A big Mammoth who garbles up everything

We've been saying that for years and years.

I still think we desperately need a new left back. Enrique can't pass water.

Start your own Enrique out thread then cos thats got fook all to do with Taylor .

Here, stick your dummy back in and keep schtum.

I think a center half is vital in January

A big Mammoth who garbles up everything

Or a midfielder that garbles up everything. In other words a Nicky Butt replacement, that should be our priority.

we should have got Sol Campbell and Dioup when we had the chance. Our midfield and defence would look a million times better with two no nonsense big bastards

Cambell knocked us back if i remember but would have been a great signing for us imho.