Steven Taylor

Tooj

Played well tonight but i still dont think he knows what type of defender hewants to be - sometimes he attacks the ball, sometimes he plays the sweeper.

every ball in should make any defender decide between the two.

he had a good game yesterday (pedant alert). impressed in particular at his burst forward when he set up a move and both central midfielders,as they did all first game, refused to break forward.he got beyongd them and very nearly got on the end of something.....very philippe stylee.

Played well tonight but i still dont think he knows what type of defender hewants to be - sometimes he attacks the ball, sometimes he plays the sweeper.

he had a good game yesterday (pedant alert). impressed in particular at his burst forward when he set up a move and both central midfielders,as they did all first game, refused to break forward.he got beyongd them and very nearly got on the end of something.....very philippe stylee.

Confused the hell out of all parties involved :lol: 

right then.......the bit about defenders deciding......defenders shouldn't be attacking/defending...they should attack attackable balls and react defensivly when they cant attack them.

the rest was a comment on a particular break of play that happened during the match.

right then.......the bit about defenders deciding......defenders shouldn't be attacking/defending...they should attack attackable balls and react defensivly when they cant attack them.

the rest was a comment on a particular break of play that happened during the match.

I know man I watched the match, I was meaning his run confused everyone on the pitch -- no villa player marked him at all and our guys were looking on bemusedly until the end there -- and pretty much everyone in the stands too.  So completely out of the blue.

Christ, the first post wasn't even lucid and that one was much worse.  Nevermind me.

I know man I watched the match, I was meaning his run confused everyone on the pitch -- no villa player marked him at all and our guys were looking on bemusedly until the end there -- and pretty much everyone in the stands too.  So completely out of the blue.

it shouldn't really confuse those defending. they should be watching for anyone breaking forward,not just thinking,watch for barton etc. it was a very straight and basic run

still a s*** CB. Much more confident with Colo and Cacapa. Speak the same language (almost) and one of them is a leader  :celb:

Bump

As if Ronaldo didn't lack enough credibility as it was.

If Cacapa plays again for us after today I'll be extremely surprised.

still a s*** CB. Much more confident with Colo and Cacapa. Speak the same language (almost) and one of them is a leader  :celb:

Bump

As if Ronaldo didn't lack enough credibility as it was.

If Cacapa plays again for us after today I'll be extremely surprised.

Shows the lack of depth in our squad. Personally I am not comfortable with either of them.

Bump

Taylor has still lost us more points this season than Cacapa tbh. Neither is good enough obviously

Dare i say, if Taylor had been playing we would have got something today. We actually missed him today.

We'd have won the game had Caçapa not been playing imo. He's the direct reason for why we lost. Obviously, Kinnear put the nail in the coffin in the last fifteen minutes, but it was Claudio's individual errors that cost us the goals and ultimately the game.

Hes less s*** than Cacapa that was proven today

how? Taylor was at fault for 3 against Everton last season but nobody gave a shit

Because it was the last fucking game of the season and we were playing for nothing, of course nobody gave a shit. Cacapa is worse than Boumsong, thats how bad he is

how? Taylor was at fault for 3 against Everton last season but nobody gave a s***

Cacapa at home against Portsmouth last season if you want to play that game.

Keep squirming. :lol:

in the 15 months Cacapa has been an nufc player, who's been at fault for more goals tbh.

how? Taylor was at fault for 3 against Everton last season but nobody gave a s***

in the 15 months Cacapa has been an nufc player, who's been at fault for more goals tbh.

On a goals/games basis, probably Cacapa tbh.  He'll still be your great saviour though eh?

Keep squirming :lol:

On a goals/games basis, probably Cacapa tbh.  He'll still be your great saviour though eh?

Keep squirming :lol:

rubbish, Cacapa has been at fault for perhaps 6 goals since he arrived, Taylor has eclipsed that this season almost. Neither are good enough. Grow up and stop making stupid sarcastic comments