The Final Day - Man Utd win the title, Fulham stay up!

SUPERTOON

Apparently Olof Mellberg has bought 3000 Villa shirts, signed them, and every Villa fan at Upton Park today gets one.

That's a nice gesture. I'll miss the big bearded viking virgin slayer.

*wells up*

Quality. You'll miss him.

[/Captain Obvious]

He hates Blues and tells the media how much he hates them. He's played out of position all season this year without a grumble. He stuck with us through some shit times and never moaned, despite being a first choice CB with a decent international side.

He's one of us. I'm really, really going to miss him.

No Aaron Hughes, tbh.

I get the feeling the title race will be pretty boring today. Man Utd and Chelsea both to be 2-0 up in 25mins, games over.

Wish the relegation matches were on instead - well, more easily accessed.

I get the feeling the title race will be pretty boring today. Man Utd and Chelsea both to be 2-0 up in 25mins, games over.

I agree.

Who gives a toss who wins the league, anyway. I'm red-buttoning the blue shite.

I've got a bottle of Veuve Clicquot in the fridge. If they go down, the Mrs and I are going to be guzzling that in the garden later, before retiring upstairs Chez Brummie for a prolonged bout of "the shit have gone down" celebratory sex.

Oh yes.

I agree.

Who gives a toss who wins the league, anyway. I'm red-buttoning the blue shite.

I've got a bottle of Veuve Clicquot in the fridge. If they go down, the Mrs and I are going to be guzzling that in the garden later, before retiring upstairs Chez Brummie for a prolonged bout of "the shit have gone down" celebratory sex.

Oh yes.

:lol:

Hate the wear new home kit for last home game of the season thing. Surely you'd want to be crowned with the shirt you had worn all season (just like us and the 99 Cup Final). Anyway hoping Chelsea won't be celebrating anyway.

Hang on.

Everyone kicks off at exactly the same time, said the Hairy Handed tosspot. Then we see Man U ko held up for a delay at Chelsea, but currently the Man U game seems to be 2.5 minutes ahead of the Chelsea one.

Guest Nufc4Life

Hang on.

Everyone kicks off at exactly the same time, said the Hairy Handed tosspot. Then we see Man U ko held up for a delay at Chelsea, but currently the Man U game seems to be 2.5 minutes ahead of the Chelsea one.

Theyy did say the 2nd half's have to definently kick off at the same time, so i'd imagine they'l just be a delay at the JJB for the start of the 2nd half.

And besides, if Man Utd are drawing and Chelsea winning in the 90th minute, you know there going 7 minutes over anyway.

Hang on.

Second halfs will be simultaneous.

Terry put the wrong shorts on on purpose in my opinion.

Come on the Hull.

Most Northern team in the playoffs would mean I'd support them anyway, and the fact they've never been in the top flight.

And you live there as well. ;)

Aye, that's why I said "I'd support them anyway"... as in, even if I didn't live here!